•Chapter 14•

┌─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

•In the end of the storm there will always be a rainbow•

TW : Death.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"you..YOU'RE WHAT?!" Shinjuro exclaimed with a shocked yet angry expression. You sighed as you rubbed the back of your neck and started tilting your head, hearing satisfying cracks from it before fixing your posture in front of the shrimp head.

"Shinjuro-San I know it is hard to believe but I despise having to repeat myself so do bare with me here" you said as Shinjuro continued to stare at you with a conflicted expression, his new bottle of sake almost being crushed by his grip as it rested on his lap.

You were both currently in the engawa of his room after you cleaned up all the mess by rewinding the time of the objects. For example, the sake he was currently drinking right now was the same sake he shattered in the hallways and you rewinded it to the time before it was shattered and dirty.

When you did this his first instinct was to grab the back of your neck and slam you onto the engawa where the sunlight was. He was shocked that you didn't die but you managed to get him to calm down just enough for him to listen to your long and detailed explanation.

Back to the present, he scanned you with the same expression as before. "ignoring your other statements. You say that you're the same kid that i trained. You mean L/N Y/N the strange girl that popped out of nowhere.. right?.." He tried to calmly ask but his tone sounded as if he was threatening you to answer.

You nodded in response as your body got smaller and your clothes got more loose around your figure, Shinjuro's eyes widening even more at the familiar sight of the same girl he was talking about.

"WHAT THE FUCK [NAME]?!" He yelled, his anger long forgotten and now he was just freaked out. He had backed away out of shock as his free hand was on his chest, making his position look very exaggerated but you knew it was genuine shock.

You waved your hand in front of you like some kind of greeting before saying "Yo" with a nonchalant expression. He blinked before his posture slacked, his expression still shocked as ever as his brows furrowed at the foreign word.

"Hah?...yo?....." he questioned as you snorted at how he managed to have an accent by just saying that. You shook your head as you gestured him to forget about it and focus on the more important topic.

"So ignoring my true identity, do you believe me when i say that I'm not from here? Cause if you do then we can move on to the reason why I stopped you from destroying those books" you said, your voice sounding younger than before due to your change of age and to him it was kind off putting but he ignored it.

"I don't believe you one bit, but you can go on or whatever." he said, motioning you to keep going with his hand as you sweat drop before clearing your throat and continuing your explanation.

"I stopped you from destroying those books because in the future, your eldest son Rengoku Kyojuro did not reach his full potential. This caused him to not be strong enough to defeat Uppermoon 3 and was only able to fend the demon off until sunrise but he was left with many fatal wounds. I think you know what happened next." you explained as he sat there, flabbergasted at the information.