REVENGE - part 6

A week later..

Tae was on his call.. when Mrs kang come with tea...she saw tae was busy so she just stand there waiting for tae To finish his call.. after sometime tae cut the call and turn around To see Mrs kang was standing there with tea cup..

" master your tea " Tae just nodded and take cup and dissmiss Mrs kang Who just nodded and left from there..

V was working on file when he heard knocking sound..

" Come in " He said with his cold voice as door open reviling Mr kang..

" Master coffee " V just humm and take coffe from Tray and take sip as he immediately slip it out..

" yuk.. dont you know How to make simple coffee " V shout making Mr kang flinch..

" I am sorry master I never make coffee before so I dont know About it " Mr kang Said bowing as V just Slam The mug on tray and said..

" learn and make coffee next time "

He left from there as he come To living room and sat on couch and started To massage his head.. when he feel small hand on his face as he smile already know Who is this...

" Koo " Kook just humm..

" What happened V-sshi " Kook said as V smile and said..

" Nothing just having head ache " V said as Kook look at him with concrete eyes..

" Went me make something for you " kook said as V humm and nodded.. then kook went toward kitchen and started To make tea.. after he done he went toward v and give him as V took it and started sip tea as he sigh in contest and he finish whole cup..

" Thank you koo " Kook just chuckle and take mug and left from there while V also left to do his work..

" Mr and Mrs kang Clean this mansion and I dont wanna any dirt here as today is someone spl is coming " Twins said as Kang just nodded and went back to do there work..

" Who is coming hyungie " They turn around and saw kook was standing as they smile and said..

"You will know soon bub " Kook just pout at there ans making twins chuckle at his cuteness..

Time skip

" Tae V " Twins heard a voice making them smile widely..

" Eomma appa " Both said and went toward there parents as there parents smile widely..

" Eomma appa How are you both " Twins said hug Mr and Mrs kim as Kims chuckle and hug them back..

" We are fine son How are you both " Mr and Mrs Kim said and back away from hug..

" We are fine eomma appa " Twins said as Mr and Mrs Kim smile at them when there eyes landed on someone..

" Omo Who is this cutie tae V " Twins look where There parents we're looking as twins let out smile when they saw its kook..

" Eomma he The one " V said as Mrs K. understand what V was trying To saying..

" Omo he The one Who you where talking About " Mrs Kim said as Twins nodded and smiled...

" Omo my son-in-law is soo cute " Mrs K Squeal making kook blush hard as He look away with red face.. twins chuckle and pull kook toward them as kook blush and hide his face on tae chest..

" OMG he soo cute honey just like soft bunny " Mrs K said fangirling over kook was now all 🍅..

" Eomma stop teasing him " Twins said as Mrs K clam down himself..

" eomma appa come let's sit in living room " Twins said as Mr and Mrs K nodded and they went toward living room and sat on couch.. Twins spanned there finger as soon Mr and Mrs kang Stan there waiting for there order..

" bring juice " Twins said kangs nodded and left for kitchen..

in kitchen
with Mr and Mrs kang

" Its all because of you if you didn't agree for this deal then we are living peacefuly in our house " Mrs kang said To Mr kang Who was pouring juice on glass..

" But honey Now we dont have To give them money right " Mr kang said as Mrs kang glare at her husband..

" Now we have to do whole f*cking mansion chores ahh even my Backbone is hurting.. if you give them money then we dont have to do it " Mrs kang complain... they both where argue when they stop when they saw kook was standing there...

" What are you doing here boy " Kang said making kook scared..

" Ju-ic-e " Kook said as kangs understand and give tray To kook Who left from there's with tray Of juice..

kook put tray on coffee table and stand there as Kims and twins take glass and started To sip there juice..

" Son why are you standing there come with us " Mr Kim said as Kook eyes became teary hearing son word from Mr Kim mouth..

" Omo son why are you crying " Twins look at kook.. when they heard What Mrs kim said..

" Nothing its just first Time someone said son To me after my eomma appa death " Kook said while sniffing making Mr and Mrs kim and coo at cute bunny..

" Aww.. dont cry son its Okay you can call us eomma appa Okay " Mr and Mrs K said as twins nodded and pull kook in To there embrace..

" Okay eomma appa " Kook said with bunny smile making everyone coo at bunny loudly making kook blush and he hide his face on twins chest making twins chuckle at there bunny cuteness..

TBC💜

VOTE AND COMMENT