MY POSESSESIVE ALPHAS

One bunny boy was making breakfast while humming a song which was playing on his phone which was connected to the speaker.. He was soo into his own world that he didn't notice two boys are looking at him with whipped eyes..

Suddenly The boy feel four strong arm was wrapped around his petite waist and a vanilla with Rose and a chocolate colognes hit his nose... He smiled already know Who are they as he smile and lean on making his back touch the heard toned chest.. A chilled run down his spine when he heard a low deep husky voice near his ear..

" Good morning omega " He smile and turn around making two boys buried there face on omega neck inhaling a lavender with baby powder fragrance..

The omega felt wet kisses on his neck making him moan silently.. He held two alpha shoulder trying To separate them To his neck..

" Ah.. Good morning alphas mmh..~ Leave me we will late for uni alpha" The said between his moan as The two alphas leave omega but still was hugging omega waist..

" Okie alphas let's have breakfast The food is ready.. " Jungkook the omega said To his two alpha Mate kim taehyung and kim V Who is identical twins..

Then they three have there breakfast with small chitchatting the alphas being testing omega.. After having breakfast they all left for there uni..

Right now twins and kook are walking on hallway of uni as twins was holding omega waist... Everyone hang there head low when they saw twins and kook... After sometime they reach To kook class.. Yes twins and kook have different classes..

" bye baby and remember dont let anyone come near you " They said and kiss kook forehead then his lips..and bid goodbye and left for there class while kook just shook his head and he also left for his class..

Kook come to his class and sit on his bench.. as he was sitting alone as no one dare to sit them because because they dont want face consequence..

Soon Professor mr Joy come with a new student.. All student wish Mr joy good morning..

" Hello, students good morning.. so we have new student .. (to new boy ) Plss introduce Yourself.." Mr Joy said as new student come infront of whole class..

" Hello, myself  Yun.. I am new plss take care of me.. " The yun introduce himself when his eyes landed on a kook who was just reading a book peacefully.. Not gonna lie the boy was Indeed beautiful and cute..

" U can sit where u want yun.." Mr joy said as Yun nodded and went kook and sat beside.. Everyone was staring at Yun making him nervous and confuse.. because no one dare to sit beside him and this boy was sit there..
Everyone was giving him Sympathy look including kook..

" Hello, i am Yun.. " He said looking at Kook who just ignore him...

" Whats Your name.. " Yun again asked kook who didnt even look at him ..

" Anyways can we friends.. " Yun said but kook was just writing his note..

" Why are u ignoring me... " Yun said making kook sigh and finally kook look at him...

" U will know soon and dont try to talk to me because i dont want u get hurt.. " Kook said and again went back to writing leaving yun Dumbfound..

In whole time Yun was trying to talk with kook who was ignore him... Time skip after lunch break kook was sitting on cafeteria reading book while waiting for his mates when Yun come there and sit in infront of him...

Again whole students was looking at and giving him sympathy look making Yun confuse.. Why everyone is weird here Yun Thought..

" Hii , can we have lunch together.. " Yun said kook just sigh and Nodedd making Yun smile widely..

" Thank You.. " He said and kook again Nodded without looking at him..

Yun saw something was on kook hair as he lean and touch kook silky brown hair and then......

THUND

Kook widen his eyes seeing Yun was laying on floor.. Everyone got shocked seeing this.. Yun saw Two men where standing infront of him there eyes are glowing dark red and there sharp teeth...

(pic is up there )

They are looking at him like pray.. They both about to attack on Yun when kook come infront of them and
Kook eyes change into icy blue..

 They both about to attack on Yun when kook come infront of them and Kook eyes change into icy blue

When twins saw look eyes there eye became normal brown and black..
Kook eyes also became a normal black.. Kook went toward twin and hug them twins also hug him taking his Natural Fragnece.. after sometime.. kook back and look at Yun who was looking Scared.. Kook went toward him said..

" That why i told u to dont try to talk with me because i dont want to hurt u Now u know why i tell u.. " Kook said as Yun Nodedd..

" Now leave... " Kook said and Yun run away from there.. Kook sigh and look at twins..

" Now i am hungry after this chaos.. " Kook said as twins smile at him and said..

" Okie U sit we will bring something for u.. " They said left for bought kook food while kook just sat on dining table reading his book...

Time skip
At night..
In there bedroom..

" umm..umm..mm..leave me.. " Kook said as twins were kissing him hungrily after sometime they left him..

" How dare he touch u U are only ours .. " Twins said as kook pull them on his chest..

" Yes Yes i am only Yours and U are only mines.. " Kook said caress there head while twins nuzzle there face on kook chest...

END

VOTE AND COMMENT

ArshikaSingh4 &
Author - bear 🐻

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜