LOVE OR DARE

( How they look  )

(Tae)

(Kook)

(Kook)

(V)

______________________

In the busy city of Seoul. The seoul national university is one of the famous university in the whole seoul south Korea. People from different state come to study here. It was one of best university.

The corridor of university was filled with students who are talking with there friends some where laughing some where Gossip about there crush some where flirting and so on.

In this chaos a boy walked inside the university to corridor. He was clutching his book near his chest while his bagpack was hanging on his shoulder. The boy was wearing black hoodie and specs. The boy was walking while looking down when a group of boys stop him.

Everyone stop what they were doing and started to pay attention on them as it was not new to see a nerd was getting bully by collage famous hearttrobe.

" Hey nerd where are you going. Trying to ignore us hmm " One of guy spoke making the nerd scared and he was continue looking down.

" p-lss lea-ve m-e " The nerd spoke while stuttering making other laugh at boy.

" Awe did nerd got scared " This time a deep voice spoke making nerd sift in his place.

" Plss leave me what have I done to you " The nerd spoke making other let out laugh.

Everyone was looking at drama of nerd getting bully by famous heartthrobe.

" Awe leave you. Never baby boy " The handsome boy spoke smirking evily. The nerd try to leave when the handsome boy grab his wrist.

" ahh leave me " The nerd spoke when his wrist started to hurt Bcz of tight grip.

" okay " The handsome boy said and push the nerd making nerd fall on ground. Everyone started to laugh at boy making boy cry silently but suddenly everything stop when a deep voice echo through whole corridor.

" What is happening here " A deep voice roar of corridor making everyone shut there mouth while the handsome boy roll his eyes hearing voice. The owner of deep voice walked toward group of bully.

" How many times I told you to not bully anyone Kim Taehyung didn't  you I? " The professor spoke making Taehyung roll his eyes.

" Let's go guys " Tae said and left from there with his friends. The professor turn his attention toward boy who was still on ground. He then help boy to get up.

" are you okay. did they hurt " soft voice with worry dripping from voice.

" Thank you sir " The boy said and shook his head. Making professor smile at boy cuteness.

" alright then go to your class Jungkookie if they again bully you then don't forgot to inform me " V said patting kook head. Kook nodded and left from there before bowing. V turn towards everyone who are still looking at them.

" Everyone go to your class " V shout and in no time everyone run towards there classes.

Kook was sitting on his respective bench while writing something on his note when Tae and his gang come. Tae smirk when his eyes fall on Kook. Kook was soo engrossed in his work that he didn't notice tae who was walking towards him. Suddenly Kook flinch when someone snatch his book. Kook look up and found tae was looking at him with smirk on his face.

" Give me my book back " Kook said and try to take his book but Tae raise his hand upward direction.

" Awe take it then " He said raising his book making try to take the book when suddenly professor walked inside the class. Tae quickly throw book on Kook face after seeing professor.

" Good morning everyone " V said with his deep cold voice making everyone shiver at there place.

" Good morning professor Kim " They greet him back as V gesture them to sit down with his hand.

" everyone submit me your assignment. " V said as everyone started to submit there assignment. V smile when he saw Kook was walking towards him assignment. Kook put his assignment on table and left for his sit while hanging his head low.

" Kim Taehyung where is your assignment I saw everyone submit me there homework except you " V spoke with his cold deep voice making Tae roll his eyes.

" I forget to complete " Tae said casually making V gritted his teeth in anger.

" GET OUT OF MY CLASS " Everyone flinch at sudden voice of V. Tae look at his twin brother with disbelief eyes.

" Did you just shout at me hyung " Tae said pointing himself.

" Yes because you didn't complete your work and here I'm your professor not your twin brother so you better stand outside the class " V said as Tae groan before stomping out the class with angry frown. V just sigh and though he will make it up to him after university.

" page no 50 open it now " V said as everyone open the page no 50. Then v started to teach them. While teaching his eyes fall on bunny boy who was listening him with attention make him smile softly.

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻