OUR LOVE ( 3 )

At night

Junie open his eyes then he check his family to see they in there deep slumber.. He qucikly get up from floor and sneak outside the house with the help of window..

Junie was standing outside his house waiting for twins when someone come and hold his hand making him scared..

" Hey hey who are you leave me.. Or i will shout.. HYU- " His words cut of by when a hand grab his mouth and taking him somewhere..

" shh shh its us prince... " Junie take deep sigh in relief before spoke..

" Cant you guys tell me.. Why are you guys come like theif.. " Junie said as twins smile sheepish 😁😁

[ BEAR : What are you guys doing here..

Twins : ( again jump from sudden voice ) why are you always scared us you ghost..

Bear : ohh sorry sorry.. Btw junie baby what are you doing here..

Junie : they are taking me to palace do you want to come..

Bear : wow yes yes..

Twins : ( face plam ) then lets go  ]

Then we went to palace.. Twins give us tour of palace and wow its was very big and beautiful..

After that twins again left junie to his house when junie stop them..

" Hey listen i have idea to impressed hyungie.. " Junie said as twins look at him and said..

" What idea tell us.. " Then they sat on ground making circle..

" listen JkGsjfefdaikwgdsk.. " Junie said as twins amazed by his idea..

{ Bear : dont worry you will know soon ( 😁 ) }

" btw do you think its will good idea.. " V said as tae nodded..

" Lets try tomorrow.. Then see what is happening.. " Junie said they dumped there fist together..

" mission make hyungie fall for you accurate.. " Junie said as twins nodded in exctiment..

Uff.. now lets see what will happen tomorrow..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

Bear : sorry for short part... And story is going to be interesting... Btw any idea for next part..

AUTHOR : BEAR 🐻