I

>>•••♡•••<<

"You can take your 'I'm ok' hat off now

"You can take your 'I'm ok' hat off now. It's just me, fall apart. Im not going anywhere".

~~~~~~~~~~~°●○●♤●○●°~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV:-

While sitting on my seat I glance outside the window, looking at the trees I realize it's just a matter of a few days when there will be cherry blossoms everywhere.

I started to imagine the roads covered with pink petals, smiling on my own when I heard a sudden hyper voice from afar and in a second a body crashing with mine, holding me in a death grip and I exactly knew who it was. I turned around with a big smile looking at my one and only close friend Kim Hye-In.

"YOONA!!!! I missed you soooo much", She said while sitting on her seat finally letting me go.

"Good morning to you too. Now tell me how did your holiday go with your grandparents?" Hearing me her mood went from sulking to tired.

"So mean. But anyway my holiday went rather boring; you know I got so exhausted there. My grandparents made me do so much work at the field and house. In their opinion, being with nature and doing those works give you a very long life. Like hell, I'll probably die sooner like that and also I missed you there so much." I laughed at her actions as she tried to explain her sad story by making hand gestures.

"That's true though, grandparents are always right. But tell me one thing honestly, did you miss me or your internet??" I asked arching my left eyebrow at her.

"Ok maybe I did miss my internet more, but you know I love you, right??" she said sheepishly as I shook my head, being done with her. "Oh, Yoona by the way did you hear about the transfer students joining our class this year?? I heard that they are old friends of the Bangtan boys."

"No, I didn't hear anything like that. But I have to say you really amaze me Hyein, you weren't at school for 1 week and in just some mins you got your daily gossip".

"It's just you don't even know what's going around, you're always inside your own mind that's why

"It's just you don't even know what's going around, you're always inside your own mind that's why. Everyone is talking about it and here you didn't even have a hint, just unbelievable ."

But before I can say anything the teacher enters and after asking about our holidays she starts the class.

○○○○○••••••••••••<<◇>>•••••••••••○○○○○

Tae POV:-

"For the last time, Jungkook. Walk. Faster." I said as he trails behind me talking rubbish ever since we got out of the car. "You do not understand Tae, we are finally free from that hell boarding school and there's also Girls here".

"For God's sake shut up Kook, I'm trying to find our classroom here, and why the hell you're acting like you're gonna see girls for the first time today??"

"Like yeah, my whole middle school went to waste thanks to your mom that I didn't get to have my first crush yet. Why does my mom always have to do what your mom does? Best friend goals I get that but what do your sons have to do with that??" he kept blabbering as we near our classroom.

"Yeah yeah whatever, now get in. We are already late", I halt on my steps, pointing at the door indicating to him to go first.

"But I'm telling you just in a few days there will be girls all around me, cause nobody can resist my charm you know." He flashed his bunny smile, then open the door.

************************************

Hey guys!!! Here's the first chapter, hope you like it~~

plz vote and comment on this story. See ya in next update~~

-Violet♡