VI

~"Flowers don't beg for attention"~

>>>>>>>>>>•○●◇●○•<<<<<<<<<

Tae POV

We woke up late thanks to someone and hurried to get ready for school. However, when I try to lock the door it got stuck "Ah, dammit!!" I turned around to call Jungkook but he was looking at something. I followed his eyes and saw Yoona locking her apartment and starting to walk away.

"She's not gonna talk to you if you just stood there and keep ogling at her. Stop being a pussy and go" I pushed him towards her way.

Yoona POV

"Good morning, Yoona". Seeing Jungkook I greeted him back but couldn't find Tae beside him, "Where's Tae?" As soon as I said that Tae came running from behind,"Here I am!! let's go together".

We entered our class and sat in our assigned seats. Hye-In was already sitting on her seat glaring at me.

"Spill it out right now!!" She ordered me. "What are you talking about?" I literally have no idea what's making her so hyper early in the morning.

"How did you manage to make two boyfriends in one day??!"

"Oh god Hyein, just for a second I thought I did something wrong. We are just friends. They live in the next apartment to mine, so we came together. You always overthink everything".

Our History class started but it was too boring that I felt like falling asleep when suddenly my phone vibrates. I checked only to see a text from Tae.

》》》■《《《

Taetae
I'm gonna fall asleep
if this goes on

Yoona
Same here

I really hate history class

But today's class feels more boring than any other day

Taetae
Do you also hate history?

Me too!!

Btw what are you doing at lunchtime?

Yoona
I'm thinking to do my homework in
the library.

》》》■《《《

As I kept texting Hyein nudged my side "What?"

"Put your phone down, if the teacher sees you then you'll surely get a detention today". Sighing I put down my phone.