Chapter-2 More Problem

Vminkook entered the canteen and went to the food counter and Mr. Kim Seokjin the canteen owner asked what they wanted to eat, Taehyung replied we will have 3 banana smoothies their usual order. Jin said ok then take your seats your order will be sent to your table.

y/n and Lisa also came to the canteen, y/n, and Lisa have been very good besties since childhood. Their order was only 2 cappuccinos.

Seokjin had both y/n and Lisa order and vminkook's order in the same tray and went to their tables to serve their orders but one of the smoothies fell on Lisa and bit splashed in y/n dress whereas one of the hot cappuccinos fell and splashed on vminkook, which made both sets of friends angry and they all shouted at each other then jin apologized for the mistake and gave tissues for all of them to wipe the things which fell on them. The most soaked one with the liquids was Lisa as it fell on her hair so she had to clean up but she didn't have any spare dress so y/n lent it to  Lisa and she changed into it.

Now after all this drama in the canteen, the bell rang and students started to go to their respective classes. Vminkook had lab so they went to their lab whereas y/n and Lisa had a theory class so they went to their class.

The Upcoming chapter will be updated soon