Chapter -5 What Next ???

Now the time was 1:00 am and they all lost hope about leaving their college and didn't know what to do, bored.

Y/N stood up and said ok fine we lost all chances of leaving our college so instead of sitting in a corner and sulking let us all do something productive to which Jungkook replied so do you want us to clean and dust everything in this college in a very sarcastic manner which made y/n angry, but she didn't say anything because she did not want to make a scene.

After some disagreement finally, everyone decided to walk around the college and find any other ways to escape from this place, and that also with a condition that everyone should be together no matter what and no unnecessary fights.

Everyone started to walk on the current floor which they were in, which was the ground floor.

After some time passed by now, they all fully checked the ground floor and didn't find anything that led them out so they were all a little upset but everyone immediately cheered on upon listening to Jimin was on and on about complaining about the lack of network connection inside the college.

Now they all decided to go to the first floor.

once they all entered the first floor suddenly everyone heard a loud sound which was very unpleasant to listen to it kind of was similar to a metal screech but very loud. Which made everyone flinch.

That is all for this chapter everyone

Hope everyone is liking the story so far...........................

Don't forget to vote

The next chapter will be updated soon