Chapter-6 Oh no

Now after the loud sound now the lights were also gone and everyone was a little scared after a few seconds the power was back and Lisa was missing.

Y/N shouted where are u Lisa and started running around searching for Lisa and the boys followed her because they didn't want to lose y/n also.

Jk shouted hey y/n stop running we can find your friend differently she must be somewhere near. Y/n stopped and turned around to face them and taehyung told us we can split up to search for Lisa and if any of us find her or get lost we can meet in this place taehyung also told y/n u go with Jimin and me and jungkook will go together.

Everyone agreed with the other y/n and Jimin went in one direction and taehyung and jungkook went in one direction.

Y/n and Jimin saw a shadow of a tall man on the floor looked up to see who it was and saw a very tall person fully covered up in black and quickly the lights went off.

Once the light was back on Jimin saw y/n was not near him which made him think maybe this figure only took y/n away and he didn't know what to do so-called taehyung and jungkook to come to their meeting point.

All three gathered and Jimin told everyone about y/n and shadow figure everyone which made everyone a little creeped out.

Hope everyone is liking the story 

Don't forget to like the chapter 

The next chapter will be updated soon...................................