#005 ━ ☆ response !

"Albedo! Wake up! Mrs. Y/N!" Klee exclaims as she tugs onto my arm. "..Huh..? Oh.. Klee..." She started jumping up and down in excitement and throwing her arms around. "Mrs. Y/N! We're gonna go visit Beidou. Come on!"

"Oh yeah.." I lazily shook Albedo, telling him to wake up.

"...Ngh.. Y/N.."

"Wake up."

"No.. not yet..." I slapped his arm slightly, light enough to not injure him but strong enough to wake him up. He slowly got up and smiled at me. "You look pretty in the mornings, Y/N." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and sat down. "Just get up," I said as I got out of bed.

He sighed and took my arm, kissing my temple. It made my face flush a bit. "A- let's just go."

[ ☆ ]

Albedo, Klee, and I made it to the hospital. We went to the room number and saw a few people waiting outside. Keqing, Ganyu, Hutao, Ningguang, Yanfei, Venti, Jean, and another person who just walked out, Xinyan.

Everyone seemed pretty upset, but Hutao seemed devastated. Beidou and Hutao were very close friends, hearing the news of Beidou getting hurt was like a cut in her heart. "Hey everyone, how's Beidou?"

"Good morning Y/N, she's fine. Xinyan just finished talking to her so you could go inside," Keqing replies. "Great, thank you."

I walk into the room with Albedo and Klee. I slowly made my way to the hospital bed and greeted her. "Good morning Beidou, how are you?"

"Hey Y/N! Seems you brought your boyfriend with you. Oh, and hello Klee," she smiled. "It's not like that!"

"Oh, it's definitely like that, right Albedo?" He nodded and turned to look at me. "What! Why are you... Yeah, whatever." She snickered and laughed while talking to us. Even when hospitalized, Beidou always knows how to make people feel better, even at her worst. "Ah, Klee, it's been a while, how are ya?"

"Hehe, I'm fine Beidou! I've made soooo many new friends!"

Albedo and I just looked at Klee; she seems so enthusiastic, it's really adorable. They had a cute little chat until someone broke the silence in the room: a nurse walked in. "Everyone please kindly leave the room."

"Aww okay, bye Beidou! Dodoco and I wish you a speedy recovery!"

I took Klee's hand, and we walked outside. Hutao still seemed to be in distress. Keqing, Ganyu, and Jean looked pretty upset. Venti already left along with Yanfei and Xinyan. And Ningguang was crying.

Keqing then got up and walked my direction, "Are you done talking to Beidou?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Let's go, everybody. Ningguang can stay, but we must leave." Hutao stood silent and walked away on her own. I understood that she was upset, but it was getting quite concerning; I've never seen Hutao so upset. "Everyone to the car, please."

We all got into the car, except for Hutao. She brought her own car but drove home with Xiangling just to be safe. "Y/N, where is your brother? Have you told him you're staying at our place? He called me a few times yesterday."

"Ah, Albedo told him last night, so I think it'll be fine."

"If you say so."

[ ☆ ]

I made it to Albedo's home safely; I sighed and lay on his couch. Albedo approached me and smirked, "Getting comfortable already?"

"Your couch is really, really comfy..." He smiled and sat down next to me. "What the hell are you doing?"