Unnai paarthiruppen Vizhigal moodathu

It has been almost 5 years ever since Aditya and Saranya got married. There were lots of ups and downs, but never once they left each other's side. For the past 8 months life has become more magical and lovely for them as they are on their new journey -PARENT TO BE- 

It's almost 3.30 am in the morning and Saranya was having difficulty in sleeping. She immediately got up and caressing her baby bump.

"Ennada ippove rendu perum eliyum punaiyum pole sanda poda arambichitingela ?? Aana amma ku thookam varadhu pasangala" she complained while adjusting her sitting posture.

Before she could sit comfortably, she silently giggled hearing his sleepy base voice.....

"Maa edavadhu pannudhu maa??" and he got up checking on her.

Saranya smilingly told him " Hey Adiiiii, ennaku onnum ille paaa chumma light ah back vazhi atha" 

Aditya kisses her forehead before comfortably sitting one the bed. He then opened his arms signalling her to come. Saranya happily sat between his legs while leaning her back on his chest. Aditya wrapped his arms around her baby bump protectively while whispering sweet words into her hears.

"Onnum illeda kuttymaa innum konja naal le namma maari chinna chinna humans indhu veedule ellarkum kekara maari azhagu podu, sirika podu and cute ah sanda podum"

"Inime nammaku kozhandhe venam maa, unne indhu maari paaka mudile, i know its blissful to live this life, bearing a child in you aana ......

He stopped upon hearing cute snorings. He then realised that Saranya was already asleep peacefully in his arms. He chuckled and kissed the side of her head before whispering "I love you Saranya, only you"

-The End-
______________________________________
I am sorry if it's a little mokke makkale ......
A big big HI to everyone of you makkale!!!! Ennaku oru sudden thought vantuchi that i should interact with you people so that i can produce better stories according to you makkale's preferences soooooo neenge comment'le sollanum nu avasiyum ille but you guys can dm me wattpad message (wattpad ku link panru maari anonymous ig or twitter create pannule atha). So keep your suggestions coming makkale!!!!!!!

Hopefully y'all love this shot tooooooo.
Comment pannunge
Vote pannunge
Suggestions kudunge
Critics kudunge
apdiye
Anbu and Adharvu kudunge

💜🧿✨