Nee tholaindhaayo...

Abhinav: Sandhya stay awake maa .... please maa kenji kekure kannu close panadhe maaaa

Abhinav was shaking sandhya's body and praying so that she will wake up as soon as possible like before.

Flashback

Sandhya: Abhinaveyyy unga lover kude pesitingelaaa

Abhinav: Athulam pesithe ... inimel enne Mr Pudhu Kanavan laam kupdade ... Abhi illena Abhinav nu sollu

Sandhya: Sorry inimel correct ah kupduve ....Apro anthu divorce filing mater enna achu?

Abhinav: Lawyer kithe pesithe, 6 months kalichi apply panna odane kedaikum so wait pannavom.....

Sandhya: hmm 6 months thaane pathukelaaaa neenge onnum kavala padhadinge

Eventually in the 6 months both of them grew closer rather than growing apart. Unfortunately, Sandhya did realize she is in love with Abhinav but Abhinav was blinded by his first love.

It was the 6th month, they were on their way to the family court having the usual banters and suddenly they met an accident.

Present

Sandhya stared at Abhinav while he was shaking her entire body to keep her awake. Sandhya was trying very hard to control until she saw him breaking into tears. Sandhya just smiled.

Sandhya: Ip-ippo nee-neenge avunga kude h-happy ah iru..irukalam

Abhinav was speechless not knowing how to react. He wiped his tears, pulled her closer to his chest in the middle of the road. His fear of losing Sandhya was very much evident. He caressses her puffy cheek carefully making sure is awake.

Abhinav: Maa oru 5 minutes strong ah iru maa... Ambulance varudhu... please stay with me ......Please maaa

That it is, Sandhya smiled at him and said "I love you" for the first and last time before closing her eyes and flashed a hearty smile.

-The End-
______________________________________
Hi makkale!!!!!! It's been quite long ever since i posted. SORRYYYYYYY

I am sorry if it's a little or very mokke makkale ......
Do comment or dm me wattpad message regarding story suggestion or podhuva ve pesanum nu nenacha just hit me up. So keep your suggestions coming makkale!!!!!!!

Hopefully y'all love this shot as it is a emotional one.
Comment pannunge
Vote pannunge
Suggestions kudunge
Critics kudunge
apdiye
Anbu and Adharvu kudunge

💜🧿✨