Onrodu naam ondraagum naal

Sarvesh and Anika just got married a month ago and still have not opened up much to each other. (Ps: no honeymoon vacay too). Anika have been an understanding wife to Sarvesh and very much expressive via her actions unlike Sarvesh. 

One day, Anika got her period. She was extremely weak and moody so she went to her room. She instantly set the air conditioner to 16 degree celcius wore her fav hoodie and got into the duvet. Anika was silently sobbing due to the pain and cramps.

Anika: Kaduvale yen enggaluku ipdi sodhanai kudukure.... Valikidhuuu amma aiyooooo...

Sarvesh was about to enter the bedroom but stopped at the doorstep which was slightly open and his wife Anika was visible sobbing.

Sarvesh: Enna ive eskimo maari nalla mudi duvet kule irruka ???

(Sarvesh heard her polambal and gasped)

Sarvesh: Aiyo pavam period polaye.... Aanalum cute ah irruka wrapped potato madhiri.

Sarvesh stood around 5 minutes admiring her wrapped potato look and listened to her polambas. Then, he entered inside with the thought of making sure is relieved from pain.

Sarvesh: U okay Anika?

Anika: Huh?! Neenge eppo vandinge .....

Sarvesh: Ippo thaa maa vadhe

Anika: Aiyo nillunga naa coffee eduthu vare...

Sarvesh: I asked ARE YOU OKAY ANIKA? (with a little stren toen)

Anika: I am okay. 
She wiped her tears and came out the duvet while removing hoodie with a sweet smile. 

Anika: I am... good ju..just a little tired

Sarvesh chuckled and held her wrist. He swiftly pulled into a loose hug where else Anika was a little startled. 

Anika: Yen...yenna dhabbu dhab pan inj nge

Sarvesh: Yenna unne ipdi pudichathuku ipdi vaile type adikire?!

Anika: Yenna panringe nu keka vandhe 

Sarvesh: Unne veliya povame thadukure .... partha therile?

Anika: Atha yen ????

Sarvesh: first ukkaru (he made her sit on the corner of the bed)

Anika: But neenge ippo thaa vandinge ungalakuu coff--

Sarvesh: shhh finger on your lips (Anika followed his instruction)

Sarvesh moved to their wardrobe and took her fav comfy pyjamas from her clothes section. He walked up to her and gave her the clothes.

Sarvesh: Poitu indha pyjamas channge pannitu vaa ... naa un hoodie yeduthu car le wait panre

Anika: Aana yen ? Pyjamas odhe enga poga porom?

Sarvesh: To get you ice cream

Anika: Ice cream (with little excitement)

Sarvesh: Aama maa so go change fast

Anika: But why today???

Sarvesh: Because unnaku athu thevai 

Anika: Huh?!

Sarvesh: Nammaku kalyanam aagi oru masam achi thaa but that doesn't mean i dont understand what you are going throughand what you need the most right now grumpy boo...

Sarvesh walked out the room after picking up her fav hoodie and left shocked Anika behind.

Anika: Ippo avuru yenne grumpy boo kuptara?! Wait avuru yen polambas ellam ketaro ????? Nickname laam vechitaru ..... Kaduvale great improvement for our relationship.....

Anika excitedly changed her clothes and ran to his car for their first late night ice cream date..

-The End-
______________________________________

Sorry makkale oru masam ku mela kalichu update panre MANICHUUUUUUU
Comment pannunge
Vote pannunge
Suggestions kudunge
Critics kudunge
apdiye
Anbu and Adharvu kudunge
💜🧿✨