Thaimai Vaazhgena Thooya Sentamizh

Saanvi: Thaimai vaazhgena
                Thooya senthamizh
                Ariraaro araaro
                Thanga kai valai
                Vaira kai valai
                Ariraaro araaro

Ajay was leaning on the room entrance door frame and admiring Saanvi silently with lots of love. upon sensing a strong gaze, Saanvi turned to face him and raised her right eyebrow questioningly. He nodded horizontally and Saanvi continued singing. 

Saanvi: Intha naalile
                Vadha niyabagam
                Entha naalum maaratho
                Kangal pesidum
                Mouna baashayil
                Yenna vendru kooratho

                aaaaaa aaaaaa achuuuuuu

Ajay: Maa ennama achu??? Ice cream saptiya di nethu??? Mazhai peiyudhu nu therinjum yendi ice cream sapte loosu loosu

Saanvi: Sorry Ajuju (insert innocent puppy eyes) Please paa aasaiya irundhichiii athaan sapten 

Ajay: Seri seri vaa marandhu sapdu... en kai pudichiko

Saanvi sneezed loudly before holding Ajay's hand tightly to prevent herself from falling from the staircase due the stumbling effect from her sneezing. Ajay carried her down the staircase to the kitchen and made sit on the kitchen counter table.

Saanvi: Achuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ajay: Awwwww my little bubbly snowball is sick huh ?!

Saanvi giggled and got engulfed into Ajay's embrace when his wraps his big warm arms around her shoulders and kissed her forehead. Saanvi the whispered something into his ears out of terrible hunger into Ajay's ears which also made him frowned.

Saanvi: We are hungry ajuju

Ajay: Huh?! We??? Who???

Saanvi stared at Ajay not knowing how to cover up. Then out of nowhere his phone rang. 

Saanvi: Happada surprise innum safe ah thaa irruku... Loose saanu nee chiii

Ajay: Oi enna thaniya polambure

Saanvi: Ennaku semeya pasikidhu Ajuju please sandwich senji kudu

Ajay made cheese sandwich for Saanvi and gave her flu medicine. After an hour he brought her back to their room and hugged her sleep.

The next day morning, Ajay went to work as usual where else Saanvi took a break from her boutique and stayed home to prepare her sweet surprise. She took the things she bought and hid in the store room yesterday. She decorated their bedroom with blue and pink balloons, decorative lights and placed a t-shirt with had wordings on it. Saanvi painted the shirt yesterday to make it even more special (Hi Appa!!! I am on my way). Later in the evening, Ajay came back home and went up to his room since he saw the house was dark thinking Saanvi is not back from her boutique yet. Ajay was surprised with the lights which were switched on suddenly upon him opening their room door. Ajay was stunned.

Saanvi: Surprise Ajuju!!!!

Ajay: Maa??? ennaku purile!

Saanvi: Ajuju oru kutty papa on the way .....wait naa scan printout show panre

Ajay: Maa nejamave namma papa va??

Saanvi: Aiyo makku makku..... namma product thaaa daaa and you know what it's been 4 weeks already.... Anniki naa ice cream sapdutu yen ? 

Ajay: yen? 

Saanvi: cravings paahhhh 

Ajay: I love you maa

Saanvi: I love you too Ajujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

-The End-
______________________________________

Hi makkale it's been so long !!! Sorry makkale inimel update mudinja aluvuku regular ah update panren okay?? OKAY!

Sorry makkale ..... mistakes irundha manichuuuuuuuuu naa double check panname publish panre .....
Comment pannunge
Vote pannunge
Suggestions kudunge
Critics kudunge
apdiye
Anbu and Adharvu kudunge
💜🧿✨