|| Izula Ampā - Rain of Castamere ||

Rhaenyra

It's been weeks since I gave birth to little Eddard and little Elia. We can already see that our eldest features took after his father. The small strands of auburn hair on his scalp and the moment he opened his eyes, We were welcomed by its beautiful Tully eyes. Elia has my blonde hair but she also shares the blue orbs of her father.

In the time that passed, A lot of things happened. Our army is starting to heal again. The numbers are slowly increasing since the reinforcement of our allies has come. However, in King's Landing. Our plan had failed.

Sansa Stark was guarded all day and night. They can't put their plans into action without alarming the Lannisters. A few days ago, We received a letter that Sansa was forced to marry Tyrion Lannister. It made Robb and Lady Catelyn angry. Another word is that Arya hasn't been seen in the capital after the execution of Eddard Stark.

Stannis Baratheon led a siege on attacking King's Landing. But the lions had crashed him. He failed to get the throne. The last thing we heard was that he lost a huge amount of his men and he is now back at Dragonstone.

" How long have you been staring at them? " I glanced at the door when Robb walked in.

" I don't know. I just can't help it. They are the apple of my eyes. " I diverted my gaze back at the crib where the twins are laying.

" You never really let anyone touch them. You are being a full-time mother to the twins. " He said as he went closer.

Robb is right. I never let any wet nurse take care of them. It was always me. I want to be always there for the twins. My mother was like that too, I heard that she was a dutiful mother to me and I saw that when my two younger siblings were born.

However, Lady Catelyn was also very fond of her grandchildren. She took turns with me to take care of Ned and Eli. I am a mother but I still have some duties as a queen that's why my time was splinted in half.

" I may be a queen but now, the most important duty I have is to be a mother to my children. To our children. " I said not tearing away my gaze from the crib.

" We're fortunate to be blessed by two in our first year of marriage. " My smile widened when I felt his arms wrapped around me.

" We will have more in the coming years. " He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

" How many can you carry? " I chuckled because of his question.

" Are you planning to make me give birth ten times? " My teasing makes him laugh.

" No, I saw how hard it was. I don't want to put you in that kind of pain again. " His tone change from playful to serious.

" I thought you said you are not settling for two. " I said trying to ease his seriousness.

" What I mean is, I don't really care how many children you can bore me. I just want us to live a peaceful and happy life. " I felt him press small kisses on my shoulder.

" We will. Once we won the war. " My body turned to face him.

" Speaking of that. This one was delivered by a raven. " Robb took out a paper of message from his pocket.

" What is it? " I asked.

" Lord Frey wants the debt to be paid. He is asking that my uncle marry his daughter right away. " He answered placing the paper on the near table.

" So We're riding to the twins? " Robb nodded his head.

" Yes. Earlier the better. " He replied.