ACT I: CHAPTER I

THE NIGHT 

I LOST IT ALL

A beautiful red-haired woman is seen playing with a baby. A bright smile shown on her face as she stared at her beautiful baby.

The great hall stiffened as they saw Lily Evans. Remus looked reminiscingly at his late friend on the screen. Edrea watched with admiration on her face as she took in the beauty of her mother.

Snuffles only seemed to get sadder remembering the times Lily played with Edrea and how much time she spent to make sure she was a good mother. Snape looked somberly on the screen, missing the red-haired girl and her presence. 

The door opened to reveal James Potter who looked tired and worn out but with a smile on his face after seeing his daughter and wife.

"Is she asleep yet?" James asked taking Edrea from Lily's arms as he started to rock her.

"Took her quite a while to stop crying." Lily answered with a light chuckle.

A bang is heard as the lock of the gate had been unlocked using magic.

Snuffles buried his head next to Edrea who was now snuggled up next to Leo who tried to comfort her the best he could.

"He's here." James said before giving Edrea back to a panicking Lily.

James took one more look at his family, pressing his forehead on Lily's, both enjoying the moment before it ends. He kisses the forehead of both Lily and Edrea.

"I love you my little flower, mummy's gonna take care of you for now, Alright?" James said trying to mask the hurt in voice.

James kissed his wife one last time. The kiss slow and bitter-sweet. Tears on both their faces. "I love you Lily, always know that, take good care of yourself and Edrea." He said before pulling Lily in a tight embrace.