ACT 1: CHAPTER III

NEW START AND

A BETTER FAMILY !

Edrea waited at the door for a few seconds, getting more and more anxious. She tapped her foot nervously and bites her cheeks anxiously. Edrea's head snapped to the door as she heard it being opened by someone.

"Edrea?" Andromeda Tonks suprised voice asked.

"Mrs.Tonks, Hi." She pondered quite nervous.

""Leo didn't tell me you were coming. Come in.

Edrea stepped in the house and it was much  bigger in the inside. She didn't bother questioning it, it was probably magic.She was introduced to two beautiful round staircases with a chandelier dangling above. Edrea had to admit, despite them being disowned they still live in a good state. Andromeda had met Edrea before, precisely when she was 12 with the floo powder incident.

"Aunt Andy, Who's at the door?" Leo asked.

Edrea's ears perked up at the voice of her bestfriend, the voice was deeper likely from puberty but still has that sound of arrogance and bluntness in it. The echoes of fast footsteps rang in her ears.

"Edrea?" Leo blurted out, his body in a state of shock.

"The one and only." Edrea beamed doing the jazz hands for dramatic effect.

Leo stopped for a moment and eyed her. They haven't talked in a while and now here she is standing in his living room. Edrea bit her lip, maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Every single ounce of confidence she had now disappeared in a single moment.

"So did you two just stand there the whole time?" Hermoine quirked, her eyebrow raising at the two idiots she call her bestfriends.

"In my defense I was shocked." Leo said throwing his hands up in the air.