ACT I: CHAPTER V

ESCAPED MURDERERS

AND SCARY CATS!

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy."

Edrea and Leo glanced to see Ron and Hermoine fighting about something. Leo could barely stifle a laugh as he watched the two fight like an old married couple.

"You think it's funny? You should see yourself when you pine over Edrea. Oh Edrea's so beautiful! She's so smart and gracefu- Ow!" Ron yelped in pain, rubbing his arm and glaring at Leo for shoving him.

"He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature!" Hermoine yelled back.

They watch Ron protectively cradle Scabbers, while Hermoine does her best to restrain a Crookshanks getting ready to jump at Scabbers any second.

"Should've let Crookshanks it." Mumbled Ron while others looked at him weirdly. Why would he want a harmless rat dead?

Leo grabbed a chocolate from the pocket of his cardigan and split it with Cordelia who mumbled a small thank you too invested in her two best friend's fight.

"A cat! Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me." Spat back Ron leaving Hermoine insulted.

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush." Hermoine then turned to her cat, cooing it sweetly. "It's all right, Crookshanks. You just ignore the mean little boy..."

Both turn when they hear someone chewing chocolate. Much to their surprise it was Edrea and Leo, standing side by side and eating some chocolate. Leo waved his hand at them like a dork.