25- care

Heyy hoesss

Hoe are you I hope I made everything better

Have a great read

VOTE AND COMMENT please

Love y'all I'll see u when

I'm in her tits. And I love it, after she fell asleep, I was running my hands through her hair and then she climbs on top of me.

Now my head is under her shirt between her breast, I'm between her legs as her hands are in my hair. I hear her soft breathing slowly.

Then she starts to move around, she lower half rubs against me, I groan as I feel my dick harden.

I grab her hip making her jolt up from her sleep, "Sukin syn," (son of a bitch) I smirk at her voice, she let out a breath and I get out from underneath her shirt, I smile when I see her sleepy eyes, "Good morning amore," her nose scrunches up at me, "man whore" she mutters.

There she is.

I move up to her face, her lips parted slightly I lean towards her lips, "kiss me and I will stab you in the eye." Bella grumbled, but I see the glimmer in her eyes. I smirk, "I think I'll take that chance." And I put my lips on hers, she slowly kisses me back.

I run my hand down her soft skin on her thigh, she moans softly on my mouth, I slid my tongue in her mouth, and she stared to suck on it, "Fanculo," (fuck) I groan, feeling my dick harden even more.

She is the only woman who has made me this hard in my fucking life.

I feel her breast rub against my hard chest, her nipples are hard as a rock, I reach up to her stomach and slide down, her kisses turn sloppy, she is not wearing anything out an oversized shirt.

Bella bites my bottom lip making me groan, "Ares." She says breathlessly as I cup her, I groan when I find her dripping, "Bella your dripping," I mutter against her lips, "please," she bucks her hips up trying to get closer to my fingers, "please what?" I smirk, she rolls her eyes, "roll your fucking eyes again Bella I fucking dare you." My voice is dangerously low.

She smiles, "and what are you going to do." she blinks, trying to tempt me and it is working. I love this side of her, the sassy, powerful, the 'touch me I will kill you' side, it is a major turn on.

I run my fingers down her wet folds, she gasps. When I find her entrance, I thrust two fingers in, her eyes roll back as her back arches off of the bed, I lean down to her ear and bite her earlobe, "that's what I'm going to do," she moans when I curl my fingers.

She clenches around my fingers and she cums, "fuck." Bella groans, little whimpers when I pull my fingers out, I put them in my mouth and taste her sweet cum, I moan at the taste.

I open my eyes and see Bella looking at me with hooded blue eyes, "I got to get dressed." She mumbled, I get off of her and she get up, I look at her ass as she walks to her closet. Five minutes later she comes out with a red shirt with black jeans and combat boots.

I get up and she looks at me up and down, "take a picture, it will last longer." I wink at her, Bella smirks at me, "Kay, let me go get my phone," Bella walks over to her dresser.

She lays on her bed and waves at me, "bye," she winks at me. I grunt, rolling my eyes and walk out of her room going to mine, I changed into a regular suit, and go to my office.

I pull a paper out of my desk and see numbers of how money the Russian Mafia have and weapons, I look down and see it went down when Bella's parents died.

I let out a harsh breath. I hacked into the Russian Mafia account and make copies of the papers when I found out about the black dagger who is Bella.

I want to know why the fuck it went down, and who did it because the only person that can take it down is the leader of the mafia or the second commander.

And it went back up when Ivan went into office, and I took over the mafia.

The same fucking day my dad got out of office, and I went in.

I hear the door opens, and I see Bella come in, "yes?" I place my papers down on my desk, "I got someone," she says making my eyebrows pinch together. "What" my jaw clenched in annoyed and frustrated "I got someone that I know where John is at." she went out without me knowing.

I let out a low chuckle getting up, "and why did you not tell me you were going out?" I run my fingers down my jaw, Bella crossed her arms, "I got bored. What was I supposed to do, stay here." she scoffs, I know that was not a question "yes, Bella that is exactly what you supposed to fucking do," my anger rise, "you know that I have enemies everywhere in the fucking world, and so do you." Bella's eyebrows crest, in anger and in wonder.

"What are you saying," I see her grip her sleeve of her shirt, "I'm saying that I care about you, and I would lose my fucking mind if you got hurt, mostly when I'm the one supposed in charge." I walk closer to her.

I do care about her. Fuck, she is the only one that I ever showed feelings to, I don't know when, but I did start caring about her more than I ever cared about someone in my damn life.

Her eyes widen, "oh." She clears her throat, clearly surprised. I walk up to her, she looks up at me and grins, "I care about you too." She squeaks out, I smirk as I see her cheeks turn red, I grip her chin and looking into her blue eyes, "you're so beautiful." I whisper, her cheeks turn redder, "what no remark?" I chuckle, Bella rolls her eyes smiling.

I feel my face soften at her smile, two dimples appear on each of her cheeks, "so you got this guy." I ignore my feelings and ask the question.

She blinks rapidly and clears her throat, "Um yes, yes I got this guy and I know that he knows." We walk out of my office, "how do you know?" I ask playing with my ring on my finger.

"Because it is John." She opens the basement door and I see John tied up in a chair. I chuckle walking in and closing the door behind me.

Good fucking girl.

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1293

Heyyyyy hoess

So how was the chap

Hope it was good fs fs

I put ALMIH off on hold so it is now ongoing and I'll publish a chap this month or next

So you can read it now

It's going to be good but I'm still adding to the story line and shi

And with Sebastian/Roman backstory

And with Katherine's

Also Katherine is black/Arab and Sebastian is Puerto Rican and Mexican

VOTE AND COMMENT

Ahhhh and I also got my hair done 🤭🤭🤭🤭 it's so gooodddd brooo

Have a good day or night my lovesss

Toodlesss losss

-Bri <3