Changes to be made!!!

Megan POV ~

February 19th, 2020

Quarantine

New York, New York

6:30am

Normani and I have been married since we were 18 years old. Now I'm 25 and she's 24. We have two kids by the name of Princeton (8), Layla (2 months). Yes we are two females but I'm not your typical female. I was born with a dick. I've gotten mistreated and even lost jobs just because of my sex. I may have a dick but I do dress as a female at times. But my sexuality is confusing. I'm a female with a dick. Im lesbian and dress like a female for work but other then that im dressed as a stud. My family understands.

I lost my mom at 17 and my dad at 10. My grandmother was the only person to raise me and as soon as I turned 20 she passed away so the only family I have is my wife and children and of course my wife's family. Right now I'm on my 8th job. I worked all my jobs with sexually racist places and a prejdice and racist establishments. I got tired and started dealing. But my kids changed that. I've been working in Houston and Atlanta from 16 - 20. On my 25th birthday we were left with no money, no home, No job, and barely some food. We got on a flight to New York with Mani's cousin Solana and Myles, her husband. Which leads us to now. Solana converted to muslim and the family disowned her just like Mani. So she hates her family.

Normani's parents are very religious and they hate our relationship. They kicked her out at 15 when she came out to them and she lived with me in my apartment. We both had jobs but I made her stop working because one of her co workers was a creep and started to follow her home. She got pregnant at 15 with princeton. I started to work for my cousin Zen as a dealer until I was 24 because he was killed in a gang war. I'm still dealing some days but I hate it. I had to get a higher paying job and got fired 4 days before my birthday because they found out I had a dick. How? Well a co-worker was spying on me and told the manager who told the general manager that she felt uncomfortable working with me. Same thing that happens every time.

I came home that day upset and angry. Mani said we were short on food and the bills were overdue. The baby had no more formula. Princeton's school fees were over 300 dollars. She offered to work and I shut that shit down. The news said that Quarantine is in the works. I was torn and I had to make that one call. I called my cousin Kehlani to get me three seats on a plane to New York. She works for American Airlines as a pilot, sometimes a flight attendant. I called Solana and asked her for the biggest favor.

Flashback

Mani and the kids are sleeping right now in our bed. I haven't been to sleep yet. I'm tired and up thinking of a plan. My birthday is three days away and I'm trying to leave this state as soon as I can. My city has treated me well but also horrible. I love Houston but I don't think that Houston loves me back. I called my cousin Lani to ask for some help.

"Lani, I'm so sorry for calling you this late. I know you're probably asleep but I need help." I said embarrassed.

"No you all good Meg what do you need?" She asked in a deep voice.

"Ok so I just got fired today again and I'm tired of Houston. Do you think you could get us three seats in New York? Were out of Food and broke. The babies out of formula, bills are past due, Princerons school fees are killing me. I'm trying and I'm failing my family. I need help. You think you can help me? Please Im begging -" I cried on the phone. I'm sitting on our floor in the living room crying.

"Meg Meg calm down, I got you we family and I know your struggle. I'm going to send you money and the information for yall flights. Start packing. I'm going to get Jewels to ship yall stuff to y'all and I'll get you a hotel when Yall get there. I'll even send you jobs out there. I got you. You did it for me. I got you. You're not failing your family. How much is prince's school fees?" She asked