SET IT OFF!

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Listen to the song towards the end. Better reading experience. 

Flashback

Omniscient POV

January 1st, 2012

Houston Hospital

A few days later.

" Mama Megan asked what seafood do you want" Normani asked her mom as she slept in bed with her grandson.

" Tell her everything but muscles." Monica horsley said.

" Uncle Jared is here, he said he needs to talk to you." Normani said as she picked up her son and walked out the room. The door opened and Jared walked in.

" Mo what's going on? I thought we was keeping us a secret until you served him the papers." Jared said confused

" I tried babe. I served him the divorce papers last week and he beat me and shredded them saying I could never leave him." I said

" Mo we gotta do something cause this doesn't only involve me and you but our son and I don't want him around my crazy ass brother." Jared said, laying down rubbing my stomach.

Meanwhile back at Monica's House:

" Mannnn Maya come over here. You're mad for no reason." Derrick said to the 17 year old girl who had an attitude about not seeing "her man" for so long.

" Derrick, I really feel like you're playing me. I'm not no bitch to play with. Like bruh Im 20 weeks pregnant and you frolicking with other bitch's in my face and you haven't come to any appointments." Maya said. Derrick walked over and hugged Maya's tiny frame. He started to rub her stomach and pulled her to sit down.

" Baby you know I've been busy and working on getting us together, You gotta work with me not against me." Derrick said as he kissed Maya's Neck. She tucked her bottom lip grinding on the older man. Starting to get turned on Derrick grabbed her neck and kissed her lips.

" D-D-Derrick no. You always do this shit and then disappear on me. I only see your ass when you need a nut. I'm done, me and my son are going to be good without you. No go be with them other hoes. I wonder how many other hoes you do this shit too. That's why you're so busy. But you don't have to worry about me any more. FUCK YOU DERRICK." Maya screamed and ran out the house. She hopped in the pick up truck on 32s. Her dream truck that Derrick brought her after collateral had been put on him and Monica's house.

" Maya get yo ass back in this house. Girl, I'm not playing with you. I'll kick your ass." Derrick screamed banging on her passenger side window. maya let the window down and threw the promise ring out that window.

" FUCK YOU. DUMBASS BITCH" Maya said and drove off. Not knowing she drove over her baby daddies ankle in the process.

" That stupid ass bitch." Derrick screamed. Derrick pulled out his phone and dialed someone special to him, number.

" Aye Carmen I need you ova here asap. I just fucked up my ankle and I need you to take me to the hospital. Don't bring that crying ass lil boy either. Ion need our business inna streets with his whining ass." Derrick said painfully on the phone with his now 18 year old baby mama and main girl. They had a 3 year old son with separation anxiety.

" Okay," Carmen said, hanging the phone up. She had freshly turned 18 years old 2 days ago. Meaning he and her started to mess around when she was 15 years old going on 16. Most of the girls Derrick preferred were young teens. Pretty petite teens. And they were special to him if they were foreign.