𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥-𝟙| 𝔹𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙🌧

First short story...hope you like it.❤

Inline Comments are welcomed.

***

𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼:
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬🥀

"Sorry Jasmin but I have to attend this meeting...we can't go on drive...Sorry" Aly apologized.

He knew Jasmin was so excited that finally after so long she will get time to spend with her hubby but now she can't.

"Jasmin? Are you there?" Aly asked worriedly.

"It's okay Aly. I understand. Your work is more important. Koi na"  She taunts him while Aly closed his eyes in frustration.

"Jasmin don't taunt me" Aly stern voice made Jasmin upset.

"You know what Aly? Enjoy your fame and business just forgot about me." Saying this she cuts the call before Aly could speak more.

Aly signed and again tried to call Jasmin but she didn't answered it.

Yes, he know, he is wrong here. Without her consent he brought her Mumbai so that he can concentrate on the project without worrying about her well being. 

This place is new for her but still not for a single time he took her for tour of Mumbai, neither they spent time on beach playing with the water nor they till tasted the famous street food of Mumbai.

It's being a long time, they have touched each other. Yes, both are sexually frustrated. The only difference is, he always shout on her showing his frustration while her silence speaks a lot but he never understood.

He again tried to call her but again no one picked it. This time he was worried.

"Mr. Aly, clients are here. We are ready for meeting. Shall we start?" Rakesh, his PA asked him only to get his glare.

"Cancel the meeting" Aly maintaining his bossy tone ordered him.

"But Sir this deal is very important for our company" He said while stammering a lot.

"I said cancel the meeting. Got it?" Aly asked moving close to him dangerously, Rakesh nodded and ran from there.

Aly picked his coat from the couch present there and again tried to call her but again, she didn't pick the call. Grabbing his keys he moved out.

_______________________________

Aly reached their house in 35 minute, all thanks to Mumbai ki baarish. Parking the car in garage he moved inside. He press the doorbell but no one opened the gate. Signing he took spare keys and opened the main door. Entering inside, he locked the door properly. 

His eyes were searching for his wife. 

"Jasmin?" He called her name but his voice echoed their but she didn't responded.