Shot-5|Only her🤍

Ending will be unexpected so don't judge before reading the whole chapter.😁

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

As professor didn't arrived yet, students are gathering around in group and chatting.

Jasmin is sitting with Aly, Disha, Rahul and Krishna. Aly is looking around to see any girl is free but all are involved in lovey dovey moments with their boyfriend.

He sighed and keep his head over Jas shoulder who in return pat his cheek lightly.

"Koi hai hi nhi flirt karne ke liye" Aly said with a sad pout.

Everyone chuckled on his flirty behavior.

"Don't worry Aly aaj ek nayi ladki aane wali h class me" Disha said patting his shoulder but Aly's eyes twinkled listening her words.

He stood up immediately and settled on an empty desk.

"Kab aayegi yaar wo" Aly murmured rubbing his palm together while his friends chuckled.

They are aware of his healthy flirting. From the whole college, whether it's their junior, senior or same batch mates, he flirted with everyone.

No! He is not a play boy. The thing is...he loves to flirt.

Suddenly Sheikh entered in class with a girl. Their class boys start drooling over her while their girlfriends start glaring them.

"Professor is absent. Mazaa kro haramiyo" Sheikh shouted and happiness covered in every corner of classroom.

"Come na!" Sheikh said with a sly smile to that girl who nodded in response.

Sheikh moved towards his group member and indicates them to that new girl and said "Guys new admission".

With a nod everyone shifted their gaze towards that new girl who is giving seducing look to both Rahul and Aly.

Krishna and Disha instantly disliked her even Rahul start feeling uncomfortable in her gaze. Jasmin just smiled as her whole concentration is on her books like always.

But they can't judge someone just by their looks. So Introduction start.

"Disha Parmar" Disha said and smiled. That girl nodded then she looked towards Rahul.

"My boyfriend, Rahul Vaidya" Disha said hugging Rahul arm making everyone giggle on her possessiveness.

"Krishna Mukherjee" Krishna said and shaked her hands with her.

"Jasmin Bhasin" Jasmin introduced and nodded towards her which that girl reprociated with a tight smile.

"Hey beautiful! Aly Goni" Aly said with a cheeky smile.

"Hey guys...My name is Nikki tamboli" Nikki said with a toothy smile and waved her hand towards everyone.

"Konsi boli?" Rahul asked with confused look.

"It's Tamboli Rahul" Nikki corrected him and Rahul made a perfect O face.

"By the way Aly...can I sit with you?" Nikki asked Aly pointing empty seat beside him.