𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥-3|𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦💗

Want Inline comments.❤
______________________________________

Short story on confessing of feelings by Jasly to each other when they were justttt......friends. Storyline is going to happen before BB.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Note:-

1. Jasly are only friends.

2. They feel for each other but never confessed the same because they don't want to ruin their friendship.

3. Real gang knows everything. They want them to confess each other as soon as possible.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hum toh sirf dost heinnnn...iss line ne kyi logo ka kaata h. Aur wo kyi logo me se Jaslyians sbse aage h.

Real gang reached Lonavala to spend some family time in this mini vacation.

In night, after dinner and long drive, they all gathered in living area. Sitting on the mattress in balcony, everyone are chatting.

"Bore ho rha h chalo na kuch khele" Nidhi said while snnugling in Punit's embrace who was back hugging her.

"Okay toh kya khelna h" Harsh asked and covered Bharti with blanket as she is four months pregnant.

"Chalo na bhot time ho gya piiye...never ever I have khelte h" Jasmin asked and clapped her hands like a five year old child.

"Aleee chota bccha pogo ki jgh daalu piyega? Na bccha esi chize nhi bolte. Harsh chote bcche ko Chota bheem lga kr do" Bharti said in her childish tone making everyone laugh.

"Me bcchi nhi hu" Jasmin said and pouted.

"Ha aur me Ambani hu...me bcchi nhi hu" Aly said and mimicked Jasmin.

"Kutta" Jasmin said and kicked him but Aly held her legs.

"Saale chodh" she said and start punching him but Aly held her legs with his and with hands...held her hands making her cry...ummm...drama wala rona.

"Ahhh gande kutte kamine chodh mujhe dard ho rha h" Jasmin fakely cried and kept trying to came out from his grip.

"Phele sorry bol" Aly asked and grinned.

"I hate you" Jasmin shouted and made an angry pout.

"Feelings are mutual...I hate you more....ab sorry bol" Aly said.

"Sorry" Jasmin apologized and Aly left her hands. She rubbed her wrist where he held her. She gave him a death glare on which his smile vanished.

"Ho gya tum dono dosto ka?" Punit asked.

"Kha huaa abhi toh bcche h ye dono" Harsh said in double meaning tone.

"Alee toh ek Pogo h aur dusra uss Pogo ka Chota bheem h...kyu haina?" Bharti said and wiggled her brows.

"Buss ab koi kuch nhi bolega aur buss game khelega....smjhe" Jasmin got up keeping her hands over her hips and gave a stern look to each person.

Real gang nodded their head like a good obedient student.

"Aree tum sab chodo mujhe btata hu kya khelna h" Punit said and everyone nodded.