𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥-𝟚|𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙👫💕

Thanks for the love and response, you gave to this book.

This update I dedicate to nityajoshi_05  for making me feel special through her message. Thanks sweetie for boosting my mood.❤

So ya I am going to tell you about one of my crush through it. 

I have done lots of stupidity to see him. First time I saw him when we are in 8th. I was in Section A while he was in Section B. I love doing sketching that time and he also loves that. My all friends joined Dance class instead of Art class, but I was zidhi so I dragged my bestfriend to Art class just to stare him from corner of my eyes.

Hehe, I know road side romeo bhi isse acche bahane nikal le apne crush ko dekhne ke liye but I was a shy-nerd. Kya krti. In 11th we are in same class. He used to sit behind me. During school, my BP is always high.

But the irony is we never talked that much. We used to smile to each other but not that much. 

Still we are in contacts through whatsapp groups and Instagram, but I never admit my feelings.

The only thing I know is that I will never forget him. Whenever someone mentioned about their crush, I will remember him.

Tease krne ka nhi h because sbko school life me kisi na kisi pe crush huaa h...even teacher's pe bhi. 

So let's see Aly ne kya kya kiya.

***

~𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜ℎ 𝑠𝑏𝑘𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑎 ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑘𝑜 𝑎𝑝𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑏ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑎𝑚, 𝑙𝑒𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑜 𝑏ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑒 ℎ 𝑣𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑏𝑏𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑟𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑒 ℎ.~

~Anushka

Aly's Pov

Finally I joined Knowledge Point, coaching center to teach Mathematics, only to see her. Yes I like her.

She is from my school but barriers between us is different sections.

Her name is Jasmin Bhasin from section A. Ya listening Section A you confirmed that she is a nerd. Off course she is.

And here I am backbencher of Section D.

But I can say, for the day when I saw her in examination hall, wo meri...me uska ho gya hu.

Sapno me toh wo meri ho gyi h buss reality ko smbhalna h.

Because of her, my parents stop scolding me as I start going school regularly just to see her.

I know my image is not that much good in front of her.

Exam ke time answer puchne pe hi mna kr diya usne toh saying "Khud ka kro na".

My first heartbreak!

But koi na, I am going to impress her through my math's skills.

Yes I am topper of Mathematics and she don't like Maths according to my sources.