𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥-𝟜|𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕦🧸

Another shot of Jaslu diaries.
Let's read about pregnant Jasmin tantrums.
______________________😁

✉✉✉✉

Dear Dollu,

I know you are missing me. Believe me I miss you more. I can't leave without you. Please forgive me. I love you baby. Just wait for few months more, than we will be together and I promise Aly can never separate us. If he plots against us, then I will leave him.

Your Cuddle
Jasmin

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What the fuck" Aly roared reading the letter.

"Aly post krke aa isse" Jasmin said with a pout.

Aly felt like banging his head on the wall. She is getting crazy with each passing day.

"Isko kha post kru? Sadam ko? Ya Mickey ko?" Aly said in sarcasm.

"Usi toy shop pe jha tu meri dollu bech aaya kutte" Jasmin said with a sad pout while caressing her baby bump.

"No way wha ka owner smjhega ki ye letter uske liye h...no bilkul nhi" Aly said giving an unbelievable look to her.

"Yha bhi possessiveness. Hadh h ek toh tu meri Dollu bech aaya upar se ab bhi ye letter nhi deke nhi aa rha tu..atleast let her know na ki me jldi aaungi uske pass usse lene. Wo naraj toh nhi ho jayegi na mujhse..." Jasmin kept blabbering and at last she palmed her mouth thinking dollu is angry with her.

Aly huffed in annoyance or better we say in jealously😉.

Pregnancy hormones are on highest peak. She wants Dollu rather than him, to cuddle in night time. Earlier it was okay for him as he thought she will allow him to hug her but that cruel dollu never allowed Jasmin to cuddle with Aly.

Nowadays without dollu, she starts having chocolate craving which increased his problems only.

Because Aly can't let her have more chocolates because doctor strictly prohibited sweets from her diet. Now every day she came up with new ideas so that in annoyance he will buy her sugary treats.

"Baby listen" He held her hands and made her look towards him.

"Bacha Dollu is non-living thing. She don't have feelings and she can't even read. So don't worry na wo naraj nhi hogi tere se...okay?" Aly said calmly and cupped her cheeks.

A lone tear made his way from her eyes to her cheeks. She jerked his hands.

"How dare you Aly to say my dollu a non-living things...pta bhi h hum dono ka dil se dil ka connection h...jb bhi me unke sath hoti hu I feel happy...usko bhi bhej diya aur ab mujhe uske khilaf kr rha h tu..." Jasmin start crying.

Aly felt bad. Because of his jealously, Jasmin is crying.

"Me thodi der me aaya Jasmin aur ye letter bhi post kr dunga...now smile" Aly said and picked his car keys with Jasmin's letter.

Jasmin immediately smiled and wiped those tears. Aly smiled seeing her smiley face.

He flicked her nose with his finger and murmured "Pagal".