Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV

I cry as I cover up bruises and cuts with my makeup, Jimin got angry again because of work and took it out on me. I love him so much and I understand his frustrations, I'm his wife I have to put up with his actions.

I smile as the wounds were covered up, I check the time and quickly put up my makeup away and ask the chefs to make the special dinner. Jimin's mom always checks up on us because she's a little worrisome lady, I make sure my hair is styled and I look posh.

Jimin kinda went to hard this morning and now I might think my thigh has a major cut, it won't stop bleeding and it burns. I hear key's jingle at the door so I stand straight with a smile on my face, Jimin walks through and looks at me.

He slaps me across the face hard and growls "Look more convincing you pathetic whore!!, gosh I can't believe I married you!!". He walks away and I cry silently and stand up and put my face near a mirror to check it and it left a hand mark.

I cool my face off with an ice pack and slowly get ready for Mrs.Park, she's such a sweet lady but she raised a bastard. I hear a knock and I walk to the door, Jimin came down "Make one little mistake and you'll be beaten again".

I gulp and nod "Yes sir" he nods and opens the door with a smile and hugs his mom, she smiles as she sees me. I smile at her then hug her, Jimin came close to me I wanted to flinch but contained myself.

She walked in and looked at me and Jimin hugging "You guys are so cute, my son and my wonderful daughter in law". I wish she would look behind closed doors, all the beatings I get, all the stuff I go through.

But it's all my fault because... I love my husband so much and honestly don't even know why but I do. I let go of Jimin and went to the kitchen where I saw Kai plating our dinner, he told me a joke and I laughed.

I guess Jimin came in and he looked furious, he pulled me by my hair "I bet you are fucking around and cheating on me with him, huh?". I shake my head no and wince when he pulls my hair tighter.

"N-no he just told m-me a j-joke honey" he scoffs and throws me to the floor, "Get out you bitch and hurry the fuck up Kai" he walks out. I fix myself up and smile everyone looked at me with sad smiles and I just held in my tears and walked out.

I sit next to Jimin and his mother sits in front of us, I grab the cutlery we need, Kai brings out the food. Mrs.Parks claps her hands "This is my favorite, thank you honey". I smile.

Jimin's POV

I look at Jungkook who is talking to my mother and she's so annoying, I don't know why I was forced to marry her. I roll my eyes "So how's dad?" My moms smile fades "He's sick my son and might not make it".

Jungkook puts her hand on mine and smiles at me sadly, I push her hand away and whisper to her "Don't touch me whore". She moves away smiling as my mother squeal seeing me whisper to her.

I get up and walk away to my office, I sigh as I sit in my chair and I hear a knock followed by her annoying ass voice. She walks in "What do you want?" She smiles "Baby, you feeling ok?" I look at her "No I'm fucking not".

She backs away when I get up and slowly walk to her, she gulps "S-sir calm d-do-" I slap her to the ground and kick her. I pull her by the hair and slam her against the wall "DON'T EVER TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!".

She cry's which makes me more angry "SHUT UP YOU WHORE" she tries to stop and I drop her to the floor. I move away from her and head out the office I then see Kai cleaning the table helping the maids up.

I wait for Jungkook to walk out and I see her limping out and I roll my eyes "Let's take you to the hospital and you better lie" she nods. We drive to the hospital and I carry her to the emergency room.

She smiles and I huff "Fucking lose weight you fucking pig" her smile fades and I slap her "Shut the fuck up, wipe your tears". She wipes her tears and the doctor comes in "Hi Mrs. and Mr.Park" I smile and greet him.

I see him eyeing Jungkook but I could careless because I don't give a damn about her, he checks Jungkook and says she's got a twisted ankle and needs to bed rest. Damn, she'll get fatter and lazier, I'll just make the chef give her healthy food.

I'll nod and wait for the discharge papers and sign the stuff I need to, she looks at me "You'll be in bed but you'll be given healthy foods pig". She nods and looks down "Yes sir" I nod and we are good to leave, we get out and I help her out a little and push her into the car.

I start the car and she asks me "Sir I was talking with your mom and she's asking for a grand child" I roll my eyes. I say "I will not have my kids looking like you cause then I'd hate them" she tears up but stops her tears.

She nods "Y-yes sir, I'll tell her I'm infertile" I nod and continue to drive, I look over to Jungkook and slap her ugly face. I can't believe I'm married to a fat pig, she really needs to lose the fucking weight.

My life is so miserable with her, fucking wish she'd leave me, forever so I can get with someone I actually love. I'll ask for a divorce once she's pregnant and gives birth to my baby and take custody of the baby.