Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV
                             (3 months later)

I sit next to Jin watching a movie along with Yoongi and Tae, we've all gotten settled in our new apartment TaeTae bought us. We all chipped in for rent and other bills so TaeTae doesn't stress about it.

I've recently have been getting threats from Jimin telling me to go back home, then some wheres he's being "nice". I want to go back but Tae, Yoongi, and Jin remind me all the physical damage he's caused me.

Tae started giving Yoongi more fattening food so she can gain weight and not look so pale, which me and Jin agree. Jin has recently become more open and confident about his appearance, TaeTae keeps giving him the best compliments ever.

He stopped putting on makeup, so did the rest of us because we've really realized they were damaging us mentally. I feel my phone buzz and see Jimin's number, Tae grabs my phone and completely deletes all his stuff.

"I'm sorry kookie but we need to move on" I sigh knowing he's right "It's alright TaeTae because you are right". I put my phone to the side and cuddle more to Jin "Guys why don't we go the carnival?" Yoongi said.

We all smile while nodding, we turn the movie off and stand up, before Yoongi was scared to go places that had fattening food. I'm so happy she's not so afraid anymore, which shows we are all progressing really good.

Yoongi looks a lot healthier and actually has color to her beautiful skin, Jin looks so much better without makeup. Even Jin has said I look a lot brighter and even look like my old self before I met Jimin.

We all get dressed in our outfits, even Yoongi started wearing crop tops and skirts, which I won't lie, she looks hot. Then we head out the apartment, we get inside the car then head over to the carnival.

"Guys are you excited to ride the rides?" Jin asked us, I nod "I can't wait to go in the haunted one" Tae tensed up. I laugh "Yes TaeTae you are going" he groans "Do I have to?" I start fake crying.

Yoongi rubs my back and glares at Taehyung "How dare you make my Kookie cry!" he face palms his face. I then smirk then wink "Fine!" I clap happily "Yay!!" Yoongi smiles "Don't you dare do that to Kookie again".

He mimic's Yoongi who smacks the back of his head "Kim Taehyung" he pouts "Fine, ok" I giggle as we get closer. I start singing to "Louder then bombs" by BTS, that song is so underrated, like come on it's beautiful.

We all start singing our hearts out "LOUDER THAN BOMBS, I BREAK AHHH" I giggle listening to Jin sing the high note. We get off the car after it's over, I give Yoongi pants to wear instead since it's a bit cold.

We walk in once we get our all day passes, we go on the first ride which is a roller coaster that has a bunch of twist and turns. I get on with Yoongi besides me, then Tae and Jin behind us, me and Yoongi hold hands.

A Couple rides later

We all laugh at how scared Tae was in the haunted house "Guys let's grab some food then we can do the Ferris wheel" Jin said. We all nod "Also can't forget the fire work show" we nod then go to a food truck.

We get some different foods then head to a table they have there, I stand up "I'll go grab some drinks from the stand over there". They nod as I leave "Ok be careful" I nod and go wait in line, as I wait in line I see someone.

He looks so familiar, I look closely and notice it's Jimin, I turn around quickly before he can recognize me. I feel someone tap my shoulder, just fucking great, I turn around and yep it was Jimin, my soon to be ex husband "Hey kook".