Chapter 7

Jimin POV

I watch as the nurse gave me my last dose of medicine for today, I pretended to take it, she writes something on her clipboard then bids me a good night and leaves.

I put the pills onto my little desk, I asked them for a pen and paper. I smile a little knowing this is gonna be my last breath, now I can sleep peacefully knowing Jungkook will be with another lover.

I wipe my tears but they keep falling down, I lay down crying but a couple minutes later they say goodnight and tell me a doctor will be with me every few hours.

I make sure I have enough and take a water bottle I had and I cry a little more then I begin to write my letter to Jungkook.

Dear Jungkook

I'm so sorry Jungkook but the time has come where I give up and you move on, I know I wasn't the best husband to you and I can't take back what I did.

I miss your smile and everything about you, I want you to never lose hope, plant your garden and wait for your dreams to come true because you worked hard for them.

Be the model you've always wanted to be, you're the most beautiful and courageous women I know, never let your insecurities speak louder then your confidence, I believe in you baby.

Please don't forget your Jiminie, please remember who I was when you get married, I made the mistake of letting you go but I'm giving you to someone else who'll treat you better.

I realize I can't live without you, even though I made mistakes of harming you.

I took your virginity and you took mine I hate myself so much that I'm letting my demons dance with me as they take me away.

I love you so much that it hurts letting you go, so I'm letting go of the rope I was holding knowing I let go first, after I heard the news about the divorce was to be finalized I cried because my heart shattered when I got the call today.

I love you my Kookie bear but I love you so much and this hurts so much to say but I'm letting go so you can be free, I love you<3.

-Love Jimin

I stare down at the letter letting my tears fall onto it but soon fold it and put it in the envelope. I grab the bottle of pills I saved and took them all.

I quickly chug them with water, I start crying in pain but take the rest of them, then I start feeling very dizzy and lay down. Someone was banging on my door but all I did was stayed laying down.

But everything was spinning and shaking, I was throwing up constantly to were it was my stomach fluid, then as soon as the door opens everything goes black, take me away Satan, for I don't deserve happiness in heaven.

Couple hours later

                                   Jungkook POV

I sit there on the bench waiting for news on Jimin, I tear up thinking I'm gonna lose him, he's not in a good mental state and I forgave him but he just hasn't want to forgive himself.

The doctor walks up to me "Ms. Je-" I corrected him "Mrs.Park" he smiles "Sorry, Mrs. Park he's doing ok we were able to pump the pills out of him, luckily nothing was to heavy for him, but...".

I bite my lip "But...?" He looks down "He's in a coma and we don't have an estimate time when or if he wakes up from it" my heart broke and I teared up, "No no no not my Jiminie, gosh why!!! Why did he do this please why!!!" The doctor smiles sadly as he tries to calm me down "I'm sorry Mrs. Park".

Mr and Mrs. Park come and comfort me "Jungkook I think it's best you leave and don't come back" I turn to Mr.Park "Why?" He sighs "He treated you bad, he deserves everything-" I walk away before he finishes and Mrs.Park follows me.

She smiles "Don't listen to him, he's just still so upset with Jimin, and I am to I won't lie but my son almost died twice on me, and he'll for sure die if you ignore him honey".

I tear up "My heart is telling me forgive him but my brain is telling me not to, I feel like I'm going crazy and I don't want to feel that way". She hugs me "Follow your heart Jungkook, no one is gonna tell you to stay or leave, you do what your heart desires because at the end of the day, your heart gets broken or fixed, you decide".

She hugs me and leaves with Mr.Park, I sigh as I stare at Jimin's room number. I debate whether I should stay and mend then things with him or- my thoughts were cut off by a voice.

I look to see the receptionist "Yes ma'am?" She smiles "I'm assuming you're Jeon Jungkook? Mr.Parks ex wife?" I bite my lip and nod "Yes how can I help?".

She hands me a letter with my name on it "This is for you, have a good day!" She walks off, I stare at the letter then go into Jimin's room.

I sit down on the chair next to the bed and open it up, I tear up at what I read, he's hurting so bad, I look at Jimin and tear up seeing him look so pale and ill looking.

I grab my chapstick so I can put some on, I giggle as I put it on "You've always had crusty lips my love" I kiss lips but tear up when I don't feel him move his, I hold his hand "I'm not leaving you until you wake up or if you do... I love you so much Jimin".

I lay down next to him "I know I shouldn't you've put me through so much, beating me, slapping me, go as far to breaking my heart" I tear up and cry "And I hate you so fucking much for it but I love you so deeply that I can't leave you any longer".

I hold his hand and play with his fingers, I know this man deserves every hate he gets but he also deserves to live his life. I lay my head down and then I hear the door open and....

POV????

Jungkook!! What are you doing with this piece of shit man??!!