Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV

I sat there listening to Jin and Taehyung bicker about who hid the remote, I sigh then get up to get a drink of water. I get on my phone and see an article about Jimin and his company.

I sigh turning off my phone heading back into the living room "HA found it! It was in the cushions Jin hyung, anyway let's watch some tv". He sits down and turns it on, he skips through channels until it got the news.

He stopped when the news caster said Jimin's company name and Jimin himself.

"In tonight's breaking news, park corps is falling apart due to the lack of Mr.Park Jimin being and doing company work, many say they see him roaming his house but some also say he's doing drugs.

We asked to speak to Park but he waved off the camera while heading into his home

"Park Jimin why are you skinny?"
"Mr.Park don't you eat?"
"Jimin you stay inside now, why?"
"Your company is falling apart, why?"
"Mr-"

"ENOUGH PLEASE IM A HUMAN TO WITH HUMAN EMOTIONS! I FUCKED UP MY RELATIONSHIP- but you know what this is what I have to say!! Pl-please just leave me for a minute a-alone pl-please, I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I just- just leave"

There you have it folks, Park Jimin is going down without any fight, this is your daily news, Kai signing off"

I stopped breathing because that wasn't my Jimin I saw right there, he looked so skinny, he looked so pale, so sick looking, so lifeless. Jin hugs me "Hey are you ok Kookie?" I shake my head "Th-That wasn't Jiminie right? Not my Jimin".

Jin tears up "Yes, it was Jimin-" we look at the door when we hear the doorbell ring, I get up and head towards the door, I hesitate but open it. It was Jimin's butler "Hello Ms. Jeon, it's lovely to see you again, I've come with the divorce papers".

He gives me the stack of papers "He wanted me to tell you he misses you dearly, it's been a lonely five months for him but you're getting him through it, but sometimes life just gives karma back in the worst ways possible, he's not doing to well, he wants me to tell you don't give up on him the way he's given up on himself, but I must ask you a question".

I turn around and the others nod there head "Sure" he smiles "When it's time for Jimin to heal, will you show up for him?" I sighed "I told him after these papers were signed-".

The butler cuts me off "I see Ms.Jeon, I thought you were better then this, he has beat himself up for all this mess he's created, DOING DRUGS AND FUCKING GETTING ADDICTED TO ALCOHOL!!" He tears up "You w-were better then this-" he wipes his eye "Sorry for the outburst, have a good one Ms.Jeon hope you have a nice life".

He turns and walks away "Wait!" But he doesn't turn around and gets inside the limo then takes off, I turn around "What the hell! Jimin did this to himself not me so I'm not beating myself up for his mistakes".

They all nod, I text my lawyer "He said they will be finalized when he looks through everything we share.

Couple weeks later

We were singing, I was singing to BTS and then Yoongi rushed in cutting me off "Guys Jimin is in the hospital, he tried jumping off a bridge but when someone tried saving him he slipped and fell".

My heart sunk to the floor, Jimin tried killing himself.. omg he was trying... I rushed out of the house and went into my car heading towards the hospital.

I start tearing up "Jimin you better be ok please I'm begging you" I pull up to the hospital after fifteen minutes of driving. I get out and go to the receptionist "Park Jimin" she types it in "What are you to the patient" I gulped "Spouse but separated".

She shook her head no "I'm sorry, only if you were married and not divorced or getting divorced then I would let you in but I'm looking at my notes right now, you aren't allowed in and this was a request from Park Min-Jun".

I tear "Please please let me in" she sighed "I'm sorry you aren't allowed in-" then I hear someone yelling "DAMN RIGHT YOU ARENT ALLOWED IN!! YOU FUCKING DESTROYED MY SON!!".

I start crying shaking my head "N-No I'm sorry-" then I hear a weak but familiar voice "S-Stop please, dad I'm the one who hurt her" his dad stops "What?" Jimin sighs and weakly smiles at me "Hi Jungkook, long time no see".

He struggles to sit down then hisses as he does "I hurt Jungkook when she needed me, I physically beat her when she didn't deserve it" his mom gasped as his dad looked shocked but he continued "She didn't deserve any of it and I was always the one to ruin her day, I told her I never wanted kids with her because she was to fat-".

Then he stopped as we heard a slap, he tears up as he looks down "PARK JIMIN I RAISED YOU TO RESPECT WOMEN YOU FUCKING PRICK!! I WILL FUCKING DISOWN YOU PIG!!".

Mrs.Park had slapped him, Mr.Park looked horrified "We raised you better, we came from nothing, we gave you everything, I told you not to let money get into your head, find you a good women and when you did, you screwed up".

Jimin looks down "I know dad, I'm so sorry" Mrs.Park looked at her son "Jimin, I can't stand to look at you right now, when you are ready to be a better person then come to me until then I'm cutting contact with you".

She walks out and so does Mr.Park, all I could do is stare at Jimin, he looks up but doesn't smile this time "Jungkook, I want you to remember something ok?" I nod getting closer.

He smiles wiping my tear, caressing my face.

"When life gets to hard remember that I'm always gonna be there, when you marry a man so much better then me invite me to your wedding so I can congratulate you or don't either way when times are rough think of me and realize that you are out of the rough situations now you are just handling the simple tasks".

He bites his lip but gets up with a wobble "I better get going I feel weak right now" a beautiful nurse helps him up "Thank you Nurse Jennie" he smiles and laughs when she tells him something.

I bite my lip, his smile is all I ever wanted to see but I know he's faking it, he turns to me but Jennie scowls at me and takes him away as he looks in front of him.

I stand there shocked at what the nurse did "What the hell" I head out the hospital and sit in my car contemplating what I should do next.

I look at my phone, I rush to the place and start calling the person "Be ready when I get there, I've got important business to take care of".

Jimin POV

I lay down and whimper a little but breath in, the nurse then covered me up clearly showing off her chest, I roll my eyes as I don't like the itty bitty tittie gang, I liked Jungkook's chest only.

Her body was so perfect and her personality was the whole cake while her body was just the icing on the cake, but I threw that away. Her chest was full and her body was so curvy, she had a nice smile that complimented her skin, her laugh made my day but I threw that away too.

After the nurse gave my medicine I kept it in a baggie under my pillow, I have a week worth of pills in there, one more dose from tonight's medicine and I'll be on my way to hell, I'm tired of living.

I'm so sorry Jungkook but the time has come where I give up and you move on, I miss your smile and everything about you, please don't forget your Jiminie, please remember who I was when you get married, I realize I can't live without you, I took your virginity and you took mine I hate myself so much that I'm letting my demons dance with me as they take me away, I love you so much that it hurts so much letting you go, so I'm letting go of the rope I was holding knowing you let go first, after I heard the news about the divorce was about to be finalized I cried when I got the call today.

I love you my Kookie bear but I'm letting go so you can be free, I love you<3.