baking cookies

SUNGHOON'S POV

"baby I'm bored, let's do something" I asked heeseung who was sitting beside me, doing something in his laptop.

"okay baby, what do you want to do?" He asked closing his laptop to focus on me, "hmm what about we bake some cookies?" I suggested, "okay let's do that." he said before getting up.

I also got up and followed him downstairs heading to the kitchen, he starts to take the ingredients we needed while I stand there just looking at him.

"Baby I thought you want to bake cookies, why are you standing?" He chuckled when he saw me just standing near the refrigerator, I also laughed and walk towards him.

We started making them, flour and eggshells are everywhere, after doing them we put them in the microwave and waited for them to be baked.

"heeseung hyung" I called him, he didn't look, did this man just ignored me? "heeseung hyung" I softly called, but he didn't look at me nor response.

"baby" when I called him thatche quickly walk towards me then wrapped his arms in my waist, I swear this man ain't a man this is a boy.

"why did you call me by my name?" he asked, pouting. Is he really older than me?

"I just want to, and it's still your name dummy" I said slapping his forehead using my fingers, arms still in my waist we waited for the cookies to be baked.

We heard someone entered the house, we didn't panic since the person who entered keep on screaming like it's the end of the world.

"AH WHY DID I SAY THAT I'M SO STUPID I SHOULD'VE JUST SAID "HEY WANNA GO OUT" NOT "LET'S GO ON A DATE" NOW HE'S GOING TO IGNORE ME" Jay shouted dropping his things on the living room.

"GOSH WHY AM I LIKE THA-" he was cut off when he saw heeseung hugging me in the kitchen, "wow what a great sight to see." he sarcastically said, Jay is my brother, yes he is.

"move idiots" he said pushing us, since we were near the refrigerator, "what do you mean let's go on a date, you're asking someone out?" I said trying not to laugh, he rolled his eyes at me.

"love he's now an adult of course he's asking someone out" heeseung hyung said, I rolled my eyes at him and let go of the hug.

"AHH FINALLY A MAN WHO IS ON MY SIDE!" Jay shouted putting his arms in heeseung's shoulder, "but what did he respond?" heeseung asked, we both looked at jay, he looked down, causing me to be in a crisis, we should not laugh.

"yah don't laugh at me like that, he did not said anything he just ran when I asked him." after he said that I bursted out laughing at what he said, "maybe he was just shock" heeseung said comforting jay who was beside him.

"no he was not, I already gave him signs, we've known each other for years now." he said feeling down, I stopped laughing and walked towards him.

"give him time, maybe he was just shocked or did not see that coming." I said patting his shoulder, he sighed.

"who is this guy anyways? you always talk about him but we don't even know who he is." I said, he looked at me then smiled.

Heeseung went towards me then back hugged me causing jay to make throw up noises, with a grossed face, "you guys know him, you know him too much." He said walking towards the living room.

"I don't want to see any of your bullshits there so I'm just going to my room!" he shouted, I laughed on how my brother is acting.

Heeseung made me face him, I looked at his eyes he was leaning forward so I did the same we were about to kiss when someone interrupted.

"I forgot my phone here so I'm just going to ta- DAMN PLEASE IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOME BULLSHITS NOT IN THE KITCHEN PLEASE, GET A ROOM!" he shouted getting his phone like he's the flash, heeseung hyung awkwardly laugh which made me laugh, he looked at me confused on why am I laughing.

I pecked his lips before going to the microwave to check the cookies we baked. "who's your new secretary? I've heard that you fired your last secretary, why?" I asked him, yeonjun hyung said that heeseung fired his secretary I'm just a little curious.

"she was flirting with me." he simply said, I smiled at him when he said that. "You don't need to fire her because she was flirting with you, you can control it." I giggled.

"no, you might get jealous, plus it's risky to have her in my office, in my company to be exact." he replied, I smiled then nodded, we heard the microwave.

He wore the kitchen gloves and took the cookies out of the microwave, "it looks good!" I exclaimed, he nodded then smiled, we waited for about 5 minutes since it was still hot.

I took one cookie and placed it in front of his mouth, he opened his mouth and took a bite. "How is it? is it good?" I asked feeling anxious waiting for his reply, "it's good" he smiled, he also took one cookie and fed it to me.

Not gonna lie it's really, good I'm surprised that it turned out great, I walked towards Jay's room, I knocked three times but there were no answers so I slightly opened the door to see jay smiling at his phone like an idiot.

"where did you go? and what's with your face baby?" he asked pulling me, "I saw jay smiling at his phone like an idiot." I giggled, "maybe it was the person he said earlier." heeseung hyung said I just nodded.

"let's separate this one, this is ours and this is Jay's" heeseung said, I grabbed a plate and started to put the cookies one by one.

"okay, baby I'm just going to give this to jay, go upstairs and find a movie or a k-drama you wanna watch" heeseung said, I nodded and grabbing the plate filled with cookies going upstairs.

——————

Hello! how is the story? I really don't know I'm kinda sad that the story was gone even though I didn't do anything to it, when I opened the app it was gone. I'm just going to redo it since I can't do anything about it. :(

——————

Hello how was your day? always remember that you are loved and approved ! ♡

If you'd like someone to talk to I'm always here, you can talk to me about your problems! ♡

btw here's the cookies they've baked. I saw this on pinterest full credits to the rightful owner.

 I saw this on pinterest full credits to the rightful owner