The moon is beautiful, isn't it?

NI-KI'S POV

"ni-ki?" someone called, I looked at the main door to see sunghoon hyung standing there looking at us, "sunghoon hyung?" I called.

"what are you doing here? and why are you with jay? does hyunjin hyung knows you're here?" he asked, not stopping in one question, I took a glance on jay hyung before answering sunghoon hyung's questions.

"Uh jay hyung invited me over, private reasons and no hyung doesn't know." I answered. "sunghoon I told you, you know him well." Jay hyung said walking towards his brother.

"No I don't know him well, we barely talked." sunghoon hyung said looking at his brother, "no offense ni-ki" he added, I smiled and then nodded.

"huh but you know him?" Jay hyung asked, I facepalm myself, what is he talking about?

"I know him because hyunjin and heeseung are friends, we bumped to each other in the company, hyunjin had mentioned his cute brother before." He said pointing at me, I looked down trying not to smile. I like receiving compliments that's why.

"let me get this straight, you barely known each other?" Jay hyung asked in disbelief, we both nodded causing for jay hyung to laugh at his own stupidness.

"It's fine." sunghoon hyung said walking towards me, "so are you guys now a thing or what?" sunghoon hyung asked crossing his arms, I saw how jay hyung eyes had widened.

He didn't heard us right. If he did I'm gonna burry myself alive. I'll volunteer.

"uh yeah no, I didn't heard anything. I just saw you both hugging that's why I thought you guys are a thing now.." sunghoon hyung akwardly said.

"anyway! I'm going to my room now, good bye!" he said before running to his own room, I heard him locked his door, great just great it's gonna be akward for me and jay hyung.

"ni-ki..wanna go to the river?" he asked, "sure, let's go!" I excitedly said, grabbing my jacket and face mask. We are pretty famous so we have to wear facemask so people won't attack us, it's not like I hate them but we need a life too.

Jay hyung went to sunghoon hyung to update him that we will go to the river, after updating his brother we went out making sure to lock the door.

minutes later we have finally arrived at the river, it was quite there are still some people but they are not that loud.

We sat on a bench staring the moon.

"ni-ki about earlier.." he started.

JAY'S POV

"ni-ki about earlier.." I started, he looked at me waiting for me to continue, "ni-ki, I know you don't want to rush things out, we've been friends for years now, and liked each other for so long. But I know that you don't want to rush things out. I'm not really good at words ni-ki, but I can show them to you. Can I court you nishimura ni-ki?" I said, asking permission for me to court him.

"sure hyung, you can I'm happy that you understand hyung. You will wait for me right?" he asked, I took his hand and placed it on the pocket of my jacket.

"Of course I'll wait for you ni-ki, and I'll always understand you, always remember that." I smiled, he smiled back, I saw him hesitating if he should place his head on my shoulder so I gently placed his head on my shoulder.

We both stared at the moon who is shining brightly.

"the moon is beautiful isn't it, ni-ki?"

"it is pretty hyung."

(we all know what that means right? damn imagine jay looking at ni-ki while saying that, but guess what? he was looking at ni-ki.)

SUNGHOON'S POV

After the both of them left, I changed my clothes to more comfortable clothes, I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator and saw a Tupperware filled with strawberries I don't remember buying these, I took it and saw a note on it.

"don't touch it, it's for ni-ki".   -jay

"wah I can't believe jay actually likes hyunjin hyung's brother" I laughed by myself, "I hope they have a good relationship one day." I said, I act like I'm older than jay.

I put it again inside then closed the refrigerator, I sighed and went to the cabinets to see if there are still ramyeons I'm craving for them, after searching I've finally found them.

I turned on the stove and started to cook ramyeon, I was just cooking ramyeon when I heard someone knocking, I thought I was just hallucinating so I ignored it.

I heard it again, "wait a minute!" I shouted from the kitchen, I turned off the stove and removed the apron I was wearing I went to the main door to see who was knocking, I opened the door and saw no one.

I went outside to check maybe they walked away thinking I was asleep, I saw no one so I went back inside again making sure to lock the door.

Walking towards the kitchen someone knocked again, I slowly looked back now I'm getting scared.

(y'all I'm having goosebumps I'm writing these with my lights turned off!! T^T)

I slowly opened the door and saw no one, I was praying that it's not a ghost. I was still standing in the door thinking some kids are playing.

But got scared when some noice echoed the house coming from the kitchen...

"Dear my guardian angel please do your work." I whispered to myself, I grabbed the book I saw on the table slowly going to the kitchen.

I saw a shadow standing on the kitchen door, I dropped the book and ran upstairs to my room, I went to my closet and closed it.

"heeseung hyung please pick up" I rapidly whispered, I kept on calling heeseung hyung but he won't answer so I texted my friends.

Useless ants

someone please go here, I'm scared I think someone is here.

I don't know if it's a robber or ..

They weren't answering so I also texted jay.

My ugly brother

Jay hyung please come back home, I think someone is here.

please come home quick!

I am now getting teary, I am really afraid of ghosts, was it a ghost or just a robber? I should've attacked the shadow but I was too shocked to process what was happening earlier.

'please someone help me' I prayed. "heeseung hyung help me" I whispered I got cut off when..

       I heard the door opened..

———————

Hello I'm sorry, I forgot to publish this yesterday, anyway tell me how is the story going? I'm really curious on what you guys feel about my story.

———————

Hello, make sure to drink water everyday hm? You must stay dehydrated, always sleep early and eat healthy foods. I love you, take care!