sick

JAY'S POV

"is he okay now?" ni-ki asked who was sitting on sunghoon's bed, I sighed before answering his question, "I think so, I'm not sure but he is still hot." I answered.

"let's go? I'll call heeseung hyung." I said, he nodded then stood up, I left the room while grabbing my phone on my pocket, ni-ki followed feeling down.

"hey sunghoon hyung will be fine, if he drinks his meds and rest well he'd be fine." I said assuring him, he smiled before nodding he went to my room probably gonna watch the k-drama we watched last night.

I dialed heeseung hyung's number and pressed call. It kept on ringing but he's not answering, is he busy? I sighed and followed ni-ki on my room.

HEESEUNG'S POV

"ugh this is frustrating, it's still so many. I still haven't talk to my baby" I complained looking at the papers I'm holding. Sunoo who was sitting in front of me laughed.

"yah what's so funny?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him, "nothing, you look intimidating to the others but actually a baby when it comes to sunghoon." he said, trying not to laugh.

"right, jungwon have mentioned that sunghoon didn't come to his cafe. What happened? He usually go there because he loves working." he said making me anxious, I grabbed my phone who was silent and saw that he had a lot of messages and Jay calling him multiple times.

I immediately called jay. "Hello hyung?" Jay said, "yah what happened? did something happened? I forgot that my phone was on silent." I said in one breath, "nothing happened, it's just sunghoon." he said making me feel more anxious.

"what happened to sunghoon? did he got on a car accident? did he got kidnapped? did something bad happened?" I asked non stop, causing for sunoo to look at me, worried written all over his face.

"shut your ass up, and fcking calm down, he has a fever fever fever~~" (sorry I can't stop myself).

"is he okay?" I asked, "of course not! he has a fever!" He screamed over the phone causing for me to remove the phone on my ear.

"he's sleeping, you should come here he was waiting for you earlier and complained that you weren't texting him back." he said, "I'll go there later." I said before cutting the call.

"what happened to sunghoon hyung?" sunoo asked taking his eyes off the papers. "sunghoon has a fever." I said, "oh I'll tell jungwon." he said before going to his office.

I sighed before focusing on the papers again, I need to finish these so I can go to my sunghoon.

NI-KI'S POV

It's already 2:46pm in the afternoon, and I'm still here in their house watching shooting star.

"ni-ki someone is calling you." Jay hyung said giving me my phone since it was beside him, I looked at the caller id and saw my older sister, yeji.

My eyes widened looking at the caller id. took a deep breath before answering it, "h-hi noon-" I was cut off on her amazing, fantastic and incredible rapping.

"YAH DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT? NOONA IS FINDING YOU! AND DON'T YOU HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT? WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU COME HOME YESTERDAY? WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!" she asked, shouting.

"yah noona, didn't hyung told you? I was with jay hyung I slept here? He knew, I told him. I asked for his permission. and our manager gave us a week off." I said, hyunjin hyung probably forgot.

"O-oh is that so?" she asked more calmer than earlier, "yup" I said, "oh well enjoy!" she said before ending the call she must've been embarrassed.

"what was that?" Jay hyung asked, "nothing, it was just noona." I said he nodded before hugging me again and focusing on the laptop that was on my lap.

HEESEUNG'S POV

(I'm sorry I kept on changing their pov. Jayki needs more attention T^T)

I texted jay that I am outside their house, I brought soup and medicines for sunghoon. I felt guilty for not taking care of him and for not replying on his text.

I've read his text, I panicked good thing sunoo explained it to me since he said he was the reason why sunghoon got scared.

"you're here? I see that you also brought medicines and soup? for my brother." he said, "yah I'm sorry, Mr. Sim is stressing me out." I said while entering their house, I heard noises in Jay's room like the person would go out.

I was surprised to see ni-ki, "ni-ki? what are you doing here? and in Jay's room?" I asked feeling confused, why is hyunjin hyung's brother is here?

"H-hello hyung." ni-ki shyly said, I was about to speak when Jay did it first, "enough with the chit chat I'll explain it to you later, go to my brother. I think he is now awake." he said pushing me to the stairs.

I went upstairs, facing the door of his room, I heard sunghoon's typing in his keyboard.

I heard my phone dinged and checked it, turns out it was sunghoon.

My solace ♡

hyung? where are you?
are you busy?
why are you not answering?
:(

I heard him cry inside so I immediately opened the door and went towards him, "h-hyung" our eyes met, dried tears in his cheeks are visible. I placed the plastic down and hugged him, drawing circles in his back.

Moments later he stopped crying, I looked at him feeling guilty, sunghoon always overthink things, he's an overthinker.
(y'all I don't find these scene that cringe because it really happens in real life.)

"I'm sorry I didn't reply to your texts, last night I was tired but that was not a valid excuse. and earlier I didn't get the chance to reply because I was rushing to go to the company, Mr. Sim was there he was really persistent. I'm sorry sunghoon, jay said you have a fever so I brought you your favorite soup and medicines."

(this is how you do it y'all, you explain it to them, you will learn a lot from me. I'm just kidding)

-------

Thank you for voting!

omething happened on the other day. It ruined my mood to write, but I tried my best today! fighting!

-------

Hello! How was your day? You are loved! and you are worth it! don't listen to the others it's just their opinion. They'll judge you even if you are great or not they always have their opinion so don't mind them.