I apologize

SUNGHOON'S POV

I heard the door opened and heard their foot steps, it stopped in front of my closet, in front of me.

I felt my tear rolling down my cheeks, my heart was beating faster than before, my hands were trembling.

It suddenly opened causing for me to cry louder, I shouted covering my face using my hands.

"sunghoon hyung!" the person shouted, I looked up to see who was the person was and saw sunoo, I immediately hugged him crying in his shoulder.

"sunghoon hyung what happened? did I scare you?" he asked patting my back, I kept on crying not answering his question.

Minutes later I have finally calmed down, he looked at me worried, I got up and dragged him towards my bed, I sat on the bed patting the space beside me, he sat down.

"what happened sunghoon hyung?" he asked, I glared at him before speaking, "you btch you scared the hell out of me!" I shouted slapping his arms.

"Ouch ahh!! stop that! I didn't mean to! It wasn't my intention!" he shouted protecting his self.

"I thought you were a ghost or a fcking robber." I angrily said, I'm still upset even though it wasn't his intention.

"you! ugh I knocked on your door but you weren't answering so-" I cut him off by saying, "YOU BTCH I ANSWERED YOU!" he shushed me putting his index finger in my mouth.

"let me finish you btch, so you weren't answering so I checked your window and saw no one I heard the door opened so I ran to the door again but you closed it, you kept on closing them so I went to your kitchen door." he said

"I was about to hug you but you ran upstairs so I followed you, I also got scared I thought you saw a ghost behind me!" he shouted, I rolled my eyes, I remember that I left my ramyeon so I quickly run downstairs to continue on cooking them making sure there's no fly on my ramyeon before turning on the stove again

"I'm sorry hyung! I didn't mean to scare you!" he shouted walking downstairs, "ohh what are you cooking can I have some?" he asked trying to peek, I blocked his view not saying anything.

"tsk!" he sassed going away and sat on the chair, "hyung we need to talk." he sounded serious so after cooking my ramyeon I placed it on a bowl and sat Infront of him.

"about what exactly?" I asked titling my head, "about jake hyung.." he said looking down on his lap, I nodded waiting for him to continue.

"well you know jake hyung is really stubborn. I am suggesting that you should keep an eye on heeseung hyung, I'm not saying that he'll cheat or what because I know he can't do that but sunghoon hyung.. jake hyung is really persistent on getting back together with heeseung hyung." he said sounding so stressed about the situation.

I nodded, understanding what he said, "I will, sunoo I have a favor you are heeseung hyung's secretary right? if something happens in the office tell it to me hm?" I said looking at his eyes, he nodded.

"agh it's your relationship but I'm the one who is stressed!" he said slamming his head on the table, sounding so frustrated I smiled at him, I placed my head in his head and started to caress his hair.

"yah I'm really thankful that you are telling me these and the effort you did you came all the way here just to tell me these. Thank you sunoo-ah" I thanked him still caressing him, he made throwing up noises sitting up, he rolled his eyes at me. I just smiled

Even though he is like that I know he is flustered, his cheeks tells me that, our friendship is more on fighting than thanking.

"whatever" he sassed, "yah here let's eat, after that let's get you home" I said, pushing the bowl in the center.

"how did you got here anyway?" I walked, I dropped my chopsticks when he said that if jungwon finds out he's gonna kill me.

"is jungwon asleep?" I asked, we were both shocked when someone answered on the entrance of the kitchen.

"No I'm not." He said looking furious, well.... please send help, "love, I thought you were asleep hehe." sunoo said sounding so nervous.

"why are you here at this hour? It's 9 almost 10?" he's not doubting his boyfriend is he? "I was discussing something with sunghoon hyung" he said looking at his boyfriend pointing at me.

I sighed in frustration, "yah jungwon sit here" I said calling him to sit beside me, which he did still glaring at his boyfriend.

"heeseung hyung's ex came back" jungwon's firing eyes went away once I said that, his eyes widened hands on his mouth gasping.

"HIS EX CAME BA-" sunoo immediately covered his boyfriend's mouth before jungwon could even shout.

"Okay okay" he said slowly putting away sunoo's hand, "but why? you guys didn't tell me?" He asked looking at me and sunoo.

"well you know you always share it to others.." I mumbled, he gasped dramatically putting his hand on his chest.

"uh I do not!" he sassed, "sure, but the surprise we did to your sister?" sunoo asked, "I SLIPPED!" Jungwon defended his self, "okay but when I was supposed to say yes to heeseung hyung?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"oh wow is that ramyeon?" he said grabbing the bowl from sunoo, he took my chopsticks and starts to eat it. "Okay fine now I understand, but I won't tell anyone now I promise!" he said showing us his pinky.

"I swear jungwon." sunoo said in a serious tone, "yah what's with the name basis?" Jungwon said looking down, he looked up again and faced me, "why are you keeping it in a secret anyway?" he asked.

"If the others know they might overthink things, if heeseung is busy they might think something is already happening between him and his ex I don't want that to happen." I said, he nodded satisfied on my answer.

"after you two eat that, go home." I said, they looked at me with are you serious face, "you don't want us here?" jungwon asked, "okay we'll leave" he said standing up grabbing sunoo.

"stop being dramatic and eat, how did you get here?" I asked, "I used sunoo hyung's car" he said continuing to eat, "why did you walk anyways?" He asked looking at sunoo, "I'm scared that I might wake you guys up" he said looking at jungwon, jungwon just nodded then continued to eat.

After they eat they washed the utensils they used even though I said they don't need to, we are already outside, sunoo went to the driver seat while jungwon is still beside me, "thank you hyung!" sunoo shouted, "thank you hyung!" Jungwon said hugging me, "you're welcome!" I said to the both of them.

"we will go now." jungwon said, I nodded giving him an okay sign he ran and sat on the shotgun seat, sunoo honk one more time before driving away.

I went back inside and went to my room, even though I didn't get the chance to eat my ramyeon since that two cuties ate it, it's fine.

"It's weird, why is he not responding to my texts and calls." I said to myself, looking at my phone.

I turned it off and went to sleep.

———————

Hello! as of now I'm still not sure about the ending. anyways this is my first book so please understand if I don't reach your expectations.

———————

I want to ask, do you believe in second chances? Why?