𓆑𓏲𓏲𓂋𓆴𓆛

Today is your day with Qais, and as much as the Arabian man gets on your nerves, you are curious about what he has in store for you tonight.

And Zahra is another story.

That baby girl made it livelier for you in the palace.

Even though you found Zahra yesterday, you found yourself spending time with her along with Aten.

You also love smouching her chubby pink cheeks.

Zahra is a beautiful baby with soft brown hair and innocent eyes hidden by long thick eyelashes.

Her eyes are the same color as your own and she has your lips.

Honestly, she could pass on being your and Qais's daughter.

As Qais also has long thick eyelashes and soft brown hair.

You wonder who could have such a cold heart to abandon a cute baby like her.

Qais offered to spend time with Zahra and Aten, which you were going to refuse.

But, your son was the one who insisted on spending time with Qais.

For some reason, Aten thinks that the Arabian prince is pretty cool.

"Can I ask you something, my pharaoh"

You look at your advisor as he stares at you, waiting for your approval.

"Go ahead and ask, Akhn"

"Why did you adopt Zahra, don't you think that this is a rushed decision?"

You stand up from your chair and walk over to him until you stop directly in front of him.

"Why do you think that?"

Akhn notices how you are looking at him curiously, which makes him hesitate before replying.

"What if she is not Egyptian, did you forget the story of Moses? I don't wish for it to repeat"

You smile at him, amazed by his worry.

"Yes, I remember the story of the prophet Moses, but the Jews left Egypt long ago..." You realize Akhn frown slightly.

"And I'm not a disbeliever, not a Tyrant, I also believe in Abrahamic religion-"

Hearing that, Akhn quickly cuts in.

"Your highness, have you lost your mind? What if someone hears you" you giggle.

"What are they going to do about it, behead me? I'm the pharaoh" you mock.

"Yes, you are the pharaoh, but I still worry about you" Akhn admits.

"There are many enemies out there waiting for anything to happen to hold it against you"

You just keep silent, as he continues his speech.

Once he finishes, you wrap your arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Thank you for your concern," you say, before kissing him on the forehead.

"You are like my brother"

Those words crushed Akhn's spirit.

However, you wanted him to stay as your friend (brother) and not cross the line

But then again, you forget that this ancient Egypt.

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓
Upon entering your chamber, you find a surprising sight.

There's Qais, laying in your huge bed, with Zahra sleeping on his chest and Aten sleeping on his left holding a wooden sword.

Qais is also sleeping soundly.

You walk quietly over to the bed and slide under the cotton mistress beside your son.

Yeah, you have decided.

Qais is going to be a good father figure for your children.