Dejavu | Peter Parker

✍ Summary: Your Peter's best friend. So, when he almost loses you - it's dejavu. | 2.7k

🧧 Warning: NO WAY HOME SPOILERS

Finding yourself in a whole new version of New York with your best friend, Peter Parker, was confusing enough.

But whoever thought that it was a good idea to add some magical portal with two teenagers who seemed to be calling out to your best friend - obviously was crazy.

"Should we go to them?" Peter asked, nodding towards the portal with the two teenagers.

You looked at him, "Peter, as your best friend, you know that I often commend you for your brilliance, but this is seriously one of the dumbest ideas you've had."

Ignoring your opinion on the matter, he took your hand and practically dragged you towards the portal.

Coming through the portal, the two teenagers got into some fight stance, while somebody's grandmother screamed.

"It's okay," Peter said, whipping off his mask as he raised his hands in surrender.

"He's a nice guy." You added, also raising your hands.

"Who are you?" The girl asked, holding on tightly to a piece of bread.

"I'm Peter Parker." Peter said, to which the girl argued that he wasn't.

"He is." You insisted, "Well, in our world - yesterday, we just found ourselves in this New York."

"That has been happening a lot." The boy confirmed.

Peter's eyes lightened up as he looked at you, starting to adorably ramble about the multidimensional theories and even the ones the two of you made up about different realities when you were bored.

"Prove it." The girl insisted, still holding on to the bread.

"Well, I don't really bring an id." Peter shrugged, "Defeats the purpose of the mask."

You shrugged, "Stick yourself to the wall or something?"

Peter did so, jumping up and hanging from the ceiling by his hand.

The piece of bread in the girl's hand flew towards Peter, harmlessly bouncing off his chest.

"What're you doing?" Peter asked.

"Checking if you got the tingle thing." The girl said.

"I got the tingle thing." Peter reassured, "Just not for bread."

But, the girl still wasn't satisfied, "Crawl around."

"What? No." Peter protested, "Look, you're a deeply mistrusting person and I respect that."

"Besides," you said, "how is he sticking to the wall like that if he isn't spiderman."

So, after a little argument between the two and as per the boy's grandmother's request - Peter really had to crawl on the ceiling and clean out some cobwebs.

The girl, who had now introduced herself as MJ, now lowered her "deadly weapon of the pastries".

On the other hand, the boy, who was Ned, was trying to open another portal in search of their Peter.

When the portal opened again, an older looking guy stepped into the room, giving you guys a wave.

"Hey, if it's okay, I just came through this." He turned to around to point to the portal that had already closed, "oh, its gone."

Once he had introduced himself as Peter Parker, he and your Peter started firing webs at each other which caused Ned's grandmother to ask them to clean up the mess.