Preview

"Where do you think you are going, honeycub?", Hoseok said as he is smirking seeing her trying to run away from his own created maze

Hearing his voice she started to tremble as she gulped thinking....... She can see the vicious eyes that is glaring at her pititide body..... Sweats are forming in her forehead as he is slowly taking step towards her and she started to step back until her back hit the frezzer door.......

Yes, frezzer..... Hoseok house basement she found frezzer....... She thought why the basement is turned into the frezzer????

Hoseok creepy smile is plastered in his lips as he chuckled and goes to her ear," do you want to know a secret, honeycub?"

Saying that he opened one of the door of a frezzer as I corpse came in front of her...... Seeing the corpse her body went pale....... Her breathing got struck...... She looked at hoseok and then the corpse.........

" How can be this is possible?", She said as she looked at him.....

Hearing her reply, he smirked and said," This is the real Jung Hoseok and I killed him to have you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

This book will premiere on July 15, 2022...

On the release of J-hope Album jack in the box....