Chapter 8

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

The whole Korean media is on nuts right now..... The breaking news of singer Ayln is dating with Rapper and Composer, Min Yoongi spreads like a wildfire...... Even though it's kinda on the news that they're dating but the company of their always denied this and said they're best friends..... Even right now, they won't be believe but it's Min Yoongi who posted a message on We*erse......He himself, admitting that, He is dating with the Singer and lead vocalist, Kim Ayln is a really big big news..... And Yoongi don't give a f**k about his agency right now because it's matter that will come out sooner or later..... So, it's best and most right time to do this.......

On the other side, Ayln has went back to her agency as So Joon was waiting for her to come back......" SeolA is waiting for you in the office.... She wants to talk to you regarding this whole matter.....", He said as Ayln sighed and started to walk towards SeolA's office room......

She knocked on the door as she heard to say come in as she opened the door and entered into the room and saw SeolA is sitting in the chair and few of the investors...... SeolA sighed and said," The damages are already done.... And Min Yoongi has published a message regarding it .... So, we are going to confirm it ...... But you need to abide some rules that was made by the agency for the artists.....I can understand you hiding it from me but I can't understand the staffs of you hiding this from me..... They really love and adore you so much...... But punishment is still needed to be done..... You're going on hiatus for 1 month..... It's not only because of you, it's for the other trainees of our agency.... The rules and regulations are important.... No one even you should get away with it...... And.... I am changing your current staffs expect your manager.....You can go now....."

Ayln didn't say anything about this as she nodded and went outside the room......  SeolA rubbed her forehead with her fingers as the pressure of this news are making her dizzy...... Her P.A is standing beside her, SeolA said to her," Call the C.E.O of HYBE entertainment..... We need to have a meeting...."