Chapter 6

(WARNING 🚨🚨️🚨: Violence Ahead)

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Muffling sound of sobbing can be heard in the room as hoseok slowly trailed his hands on her beautiful neck...... She is naked and tied up in the table as her body is completely destroyed by that monster..... She has been begging to spare her life as she won't tell anyone about it..... But hearing her pitiful pleading that made him laugh...... Seeking forgiveness when she is the one who wants to do the sin..... Cheating behind her billionaire boyfriend just because he can't give her the thrill of sex... Sick women like her don't deserve to live and destroyed people life like that...... Hoseok wear his gloves as he pulled out the lamp cable and slowly wrapped that around her throat.... Her fearful and frightening eyes are giving him joy..... He remembered how he killed his foster Mother like that because she cheated on her husband behind his back...... He saw that woman in her......

Hoseok: I am giving you salvation, Mother.......

He said as he started to strangle her as the woman is whitering in pain as she is screaming..... Hoseok's lips carved into a creepy smile as he saw how she slowly stopped moving and the time went by she layed down on the table lifeless......