Leviathan NSFW Alphabet

A - Aftercare (what is he like after sex)

He's flustered but caring, he wants to be sure you're alright and enjoyed it. He'll give you all the cuddles you want.

B - Body part (his favorite body part, as well as his partner's body part)

Your eyes, he might not be able to look at them directly but loves looking at them knowing you're all his and you're there.

C - Cum (mostly anything to do with cum)

He loves covering you in his, even if he'd never tell but he loves the sight.

D - Dirty secret (his dirty secret)

He would love to get absolutely driven crazy while wearing a dress, and it's not to hard to drive him hard and ready. 

E - Experience (how experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing?)

No, just knows a few things from hentai.

F - Favorite position (his favorite pose)

Cowgirl, he isn't confident to take charge but loves to look at you, even if he can't look you in the eyes. Loves knowing that you're there and are truly his.

G - Goofy (is he serious? humorous? etc..)

Shy. Very shy.

H - Hair (how well groomed is it?)

It's a bit unruly down there at first, but after you start off your sex life with him he'll start trying more to try and impress you.

I - Intimacy (how romantic is he?)

He does his best, weather it's an indoor picnic or just a gift of your favorite show/game he tries to show his love for you no matter what.

J - Jack off (masturbation)

Often. Once every two days at the least.

K - Kink (one or more of his kinks/fetishes)

Deprecation and praise.

L - Location (favorite places)

His room. He love's having you all to him, without anyone else who can interrupt your time together.

M - Motivation (what turns him on)

Seeing you want him or you praising him. No matter where he just loves it and wants to show his love however he can.

N - No (what he wouldn't do)

Share you, his envy could never allow himself to have you but share you with another. He just doesn't like it.

O - Oral (prefers to give or receive?)

Give, just want's to please you.

P - Pace (is he fast and rough? slow and sensual?)

Whatever you want, but if he's overstimulated or close he can't help but slow down unless you're topping him.

Q - Quickie (does he like fast sex)

He doesn't, when you're sexual he would rather have all the time he can have.

R - Risk (does he like experiments/risks)

Likes experiments unless there's risk. He gets to nervous.

S - Stamina (for how many rounds it is enough)

One is enough for him but if you want he'll keep going until you're satisfied, even if he gets overstimulated.

T - Toys (does he have toys? does he use them?)

Has them for himself but would never tell you unless you asked out of embarrassment.

U - Unfair (does he like to tease)

Your thighs, just loves grabbing them and rubbing them.

V - Volume (how loud it is, what sounds it makes, etc.)

LOUD AS HELL! He isn't use to this and no matter how he tries to stop he can't help moaning your name as his hands grab on to your waist.

W - Wild card (random headcannon)

If he ever tops he would love to try doing you while in his demon form.

Y - Yearning (his sexual attraction)

HIGH! He want's you so much it can drive him crazy, but he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable or mess up so he waits for you to start it. He's shy and may ask if you're sure but does want you.

Z - Zzz (how quickly he then falls asleep) 

Slow, he'll stay up thinking about it, hoping he did well and pleased you.