Satan NSFW Alphabet

A - Aftercare (what is he like after sex)

Cuddly as hell, I don't care what others say but I'm convinced this man after so long of having people be terrified of him just craves being close to others. Mostly you. He'll be even more loving if he let off any steam off with you due to being worried about the possibility of having hurt you even if you tell him he didn't.

B - Body part (his favorite body part, as well as his partner's body part)

Chest. Doesn't matter if you're a boy, girl, anything in-between or neither he just loves to place his hand or head there to feel your heartbeat. On himself? He loves his hands, he thinks they look good and loves what he can do/feel with them. Weather it's turning a page, drawing or giving you a helping hand.

C - Cum (mostly anything to do with cum)

He doesn't care if he does but will do anything to get you as many times as you'll let him.

D - Dirty secret (his dirty secret)

More like a well known fact which he thinks is secret is he loves when you have cat ears on, the lesser known thing is that he'd gladly wear cat ears and a tail if you even hinted at it.

E - Experience (how experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing?)

He knows what he's doing partly, but only due to his reading material. He's always been worried people only end up with him due to being to scared to say no to him so he's never really pursued anything in the past.

F - Favorite position (his favorite pose)

Call him old fashioned but missionary, he likes looking at you/how you react to what he does and loves how close he can get to you during this. If it's not your cup of tea he'll do just about anything but he has a soft spot for this one.

G - Goofy (is he serious? humorous? etc..)

If something goes wrong during it (after making sure you're okay) he'll try to lighten the mood but otherwise he tends to be really serious during unless he's teasing you.

H - Hair (how well groomed is it?)

Very well groomed, clean shaved even before he met you just because it seemed right to him.

I - Intimacy (how romantic is he?)

VERY. You cannot convince me otherwise, unless he's gotten permission from you to either let his anger out or to get pay back at Lucifer with you he's romantic and intimate with you the whole time. If you want to be manhandled you'll have to tell him because he simply just automatically is so sweet and gentle with you. After those exceptions he's right back to his romantic self after.

J - Jack off (masturbation)

Rarely, only if he's really worked up and doesn't want to ask for any help or when you're not in the mood.

K - Kink (one or more of his kinks/fetishes)

Cat ears.

L - Location (favorite places)

His room, just loves how you look on his bed and how after you leave the place still has your smell in it. Feels like you're still there when you have to go.

M - Motivation (what turns him on)

Just you giving him affection sometimes, he's so touch starved that he'll just melt. If you have no intention behind your gestures he'll get the memo but if you do he'll get all hot and bothered over you.

N - No (what he wouldn't do)

He could never purposely hurt you, ever. Even if you begged him to he couldn't leave a mark on you. Seems out of left field but he's already hurt you once and vowed to never do it again.

O - Oral (prefers to give or receive?)

He prefers giving, but will gladly receive if you want to give as well. Wouldn't mind receiving while he's (attempting) to read his newest book.

P - Pace (is he fast and rough? slow and sensual?)

Most of the time it's soft and slow. If he's either had a rough day and you offer to let him take out his frustration in a rough manner or you ask him to be rougher he will. Even if the rare times he asks to do it in Lucifers study to prove a point to the oldest (of course only if you agree) he still tries to be soft and gentle on you.

Q - Quickie (does he like fast sex)

If you want it he'll do it but he prefers taking his time with you, loving each and every bit of you.

R - Risk (does he like experiments/risks)

Loves experimenting if you'll let him, and is okay with risks as long as he's sure you'll be safe.

S - Stamina (for how many rounds it is enough)

Honestly, he'd be okay after one round because be refuses to cum until you have. If you want more though? You'll have to tell him when you've had your fill of him cause he's willing to go as long as you want/need.

T - Toys (does he have toys? does he use them?)

Oh, he loves teammates. He'll do (almost) anything to make you enjoy every moment with him.

U - Unfair (does he like to tease)

Oh he LIVES for teasing, sure he's a loving partner but at the same time he'd gladly make you read out-loud to him as he works on you.

V - Volume (how loud it is, what sounds it makes, etc.)

He's not super loud but most certainly audible, he doesn't mind you hearing him. The only time he'll try to hold back on noise is to hear you better.

W - Wild card (random headcannon)

He'd never share you, ever. His blood boils at the mere idea of anyone else touching you let alone in such a way. Now he keeps his anger as well hidden as he can but if you suggest such a thing he may try to prove that you only need him.

Y - Yearning (his sexual attraction)

Unprovoked it's rather low, but it's really easy to provoke him.

Z - Zzz (how quickly he then falls asleep)

Depends on when, first time he couldn't sleep at all because he was just replaying everything in his mind. After that he still refused to go to sleep until you were but he could get some shut-eye after you did.