chapter-7

Seeing my two best friends I jumped on them and cried.I cried for all the losses I had suffered,my mate, the taunts from my parents and pack and mainly for losing myself.

I hugged Cynthia and Zeus tightly for a while relishing their hold on me. Letting go when I looked up I saw Cynthia looking at me with sad eyes.

She has always been the person who I had confided with. When three years ago I had saved her from rogue wolves, we became closest friends. She is a really powerful witch,a master to her coven. She was a epitome of beauty with beautiful body, round face and blue eyes.

I turned to the other person in the room with grateful eyes. He was the reason I survived a accident. Once I had goten upset with my parents and ran out. I had walked to no man's land and was attacked it was him who had protected me. But a friendship between werewolf and vampire was frowned upon so we met in secret. He is a major playboy with dark brown hair and bright green eyes.

We all lived in different realms. Zeus was a royalty and lived in the realm of Acradia while Cynthia in Alfheim while I lived in Agartha. It was difficult for us to meet but having a witch ny your side has it's benefits. She generated portals for us to visit.

"So do you want to tell us why that woman was screeching" Zeus asked. He really did hate my family.

So I told them everything. At the end Cynthia was cursing words that would draw blood from people's ears while Zeus was pacing around angrily.

"Hey guys it's okay ,he rejected me but I feel fine. It felt liberating to know the truth"

"That scumbag doesn't deserve to be an alpha, I am going to turn him to a pig the next time I see him" Cynthia said
I laughed imagining that arsehole as a pig.

Zeus came and hugged me tightly"you are one of the strongest women I have seen in my life. Beware the day I see him is the day he gets a crooked nose" Both of them were really protective over me.

"Enough of this sadness I am really happy that you decided to join the Academy" Cynthia smiled.

"Yes with powers that you have it's going to be amazing" Zeus added.

I have many powers that I couldn't control but thanks to these two now I could.

Neither of us knew the origin of these powers. I had agility and strength of a werewolf . Could heal instantly and manipulate like a vampire and magic ran in my veins like blood.

"Well we both have good news as well" said Cynthia. I looked at them confused who were grinning ear to ear

"Guess who will be join you at the Academy....... Us " answered Zeus

I was shocked but squealed and jumped on him

"Get off me you idiot you are fatty" I laughed as he struggled to push me off playfully.

"How " was all I asked
"Well since I am first in line of throne. Father decided to send me for my training " Zeus was the first born to Vampire king Arnold and Queen Xena.

I turned to Cynthia

"My story is kind of the same. Mother decided I am too young for the position of Master so I am going to the Academy" she said.

"So we three can finally go there and shock the world"
The Academy was in a different realm. It was where the King of Kings or Emperor's palace resided.
The Academy taught royals of all realms fairies, angels ,witches, vampires,werewolves along with the enforcers and healers.

To have so many important species under the same roof,safety was the most important hence it was near the palace where the Emperor who ruled over all the species resided.

"To be able to go and study at such a place with you two would be the best thing of my life" I said to Cyn and Zeus. They smiled

"Well we shall get going. You handle your family because tomorrow we have to start our journey to the Academy to reach there for your initiation exams"

They both bid farewell murmuring words of encouragement and went through a portal.

I decided to study for a while for the Academy test.

I went down durning lunch knowing there was no one in the house and made some food for my lunch and dinner.I went back and started studying and packing some more.

I went back and started studying and packing some more

------------
To be continued
...