chapter 14

200 reads thank you so much....
---------
CRESCENT

Mila and I sat together and discussed about the situations we will provided. Soon the red team came back. Most of the competitors looked pale. But before any of us could ask them any thing they were ushered inside by the enforcers.

After that the announcer informed the purple house to be ready. Mila and I exchanged good luck wishes. We stood at our designated positions amd were asked to move to the field.

As soon as we entered the first thing we were facing was people. The stands were filled with supernatural of all kinds. I looked around and saw a glass sitting area which had a clear view. I laughed looking in the same direction when I saw my friends looking and waving at me from the other side.

As the king Arnold had said,the members of the council were present. They were all sitting in open bleachers and watching the trails.

The announcer began to speak " Welcome team purple to the first trial. As you know you will be tested on your mental ability. Hence questions would be provided to you about different scenario and you would have to answer them as well there are questions about werewolf history."

"Now that's a lot " saud the person behind me

"The witches have charmed your papers so that you couldn't copy anything from anyone " the announcer concluded.

Out of no where the ground shock and tables and chairs emerged.

We were all shocked but the spectators laughed at it which showed that this was a part pf the trial.

I sat at my place and looked at the question paper set and the time.

Once the time started I delved into answering the questions about situations of 'how to react when enforcers are not properly treated in a pack' and such along with questions about ranks,power and history.

Soon the provided time ended and the tables and chairs along with the questionnaires disappeared.

I was happy with the way i had answered all the questions.

We were asked yo leave the center and head back.

As soon as we entered the enforcers moved us to a common room where we could rest and wait for the result of the first trial and wait for the second.

Mila and I sat together and compared all the questions we were given.

"Why would they question us about enforcer law,we are to be taught about them" she huffed about the questions being difficult.
I patted her shoulder and asked her to cheer up.

After some time we were asked to join the the others at the center.

Upon reaching I saw all the houses present.

"The first trial had come to an end and the results would be soon announced. The names being called should stand separately from the rest" the announcer said.

Another man took his ne and starts dictating the names.

Neither mine nor Mila's name was called.

I was a bit scared wondering if I did not make it to the second trial. My entire future depended on it. But i still believed that if i couldn't get into the course I would try the next time.

The man then turned towards us and smiled.

"Congratulations you all have successfully passed the first stage and will be joining the next trial"

Mila jumped up and down hearing the news and hugged me.

I was still in shock but hugged her back.

I looked up to see my friends smiling and waving like crazy.

Looking towards where the council sat. I saw the high priest already looking at me. He smiled and gave me a small nod.

We were given a half hour break to rest and then the second trial would begin.

---------
To be continued

Bear with me small chapters....