chapter 9

It was a long journey from my pack. It felt odd to talk about Midnight Pack as my pack. I felt like I was referring to past. If I get into the Academy as a enforcer then I wouldn't a pack member anymore.
After a 4 hour journey by car we reached the doors to the other realm where the palace,academy and royal pack was located.
According to the books there were multiple realm doors to connected the worlds together but were heavily guarded and the passage was allowed to only a selected.

With the King of vampires and Master of a Coven it was easy task for us to cross the door but still due to the Academy test there were lots of restriction. The archway itself was Deep in the forest away from pack lands where no one can stumble on it.

We reached the jungle and King Arnold told us we would walk for the rest of the journey. Cynthia whined about this but shut up when Master Cleo gave her a look. The warriors carried our bags while we walked. It was a half an hour journey. The closer we reached the more I could feel it. Strong magic and enchantment protected the doors.

"You can feel it,can't you" whispered Master Cleo.

I nodded to it " It's so strong,it feels like it flowing around me protecting me and the entire place"

"Yes it is,this was casted by the strongest witches and sorceress of all time. I was glad to be a part of it. Out the casters and the king being a sorcerer himself can feel it. It is very strong and old magic. My child you are special  to feel it " she answered and walked ahead.

After a few minutes we came to a halt when  a archway stood in front of us. There were guards looming around and after seeing our troop they stood in Alert while one of them came towards us. I being the curious one decided to take a glimpse at the archway but could only see darkness.

"We can see nothing surrounding the Gates until we pass through it " said Cynthia.

The warrior came up to us and bowed once he saw King Arnold.
"We would like to pass through the royal realm doors to visit the Academy for my Son and his friends would be appearing the test." The king spoke

The warrior nodded but asked for the letters which we gave to him. He read it and gave it back amd allowed us to walked pass them through the doors.

I could feel power surge through me as soon as I put my feet into the archway. It felt like there was darkness allround us for a few seconds but then light followed at a distance which meant we are reaching the realm of the royals. The king first crossed the archway followed by the queen,master,me,Cynthia, Xeus and the warrior.

As I looked around all I could see was greenery and beauty

As I looked around all I could see was greenery and beauty. It was beautiful,though we still hadn't reached the city I could the beautiful fields and the looming castle on the top.

The other side of the door was guarded similarly. They bowed to king Arnold when we reached them. They informed us that a car was waiting for us. Soon enough a black SUV reached us. A man jumped out and bowed .

"My lord,his majesty was sorry that he couldn't welcome you himself he was very busy so I, the royal beta Xavier will welcome you on his behalf" the Man said. I accessed him head to toe.
He was a very strong man with a dangerous aura around him. Tall over 6ft,blonde hair broad shoulders and beautiful black eyes. He was a good looking man and looked in his early 20s.

The king smiled and nodded. "I do have to discuss a few matters with the king but before that could you drive us to the Academy, my Son and his friends are going to appear for the test."

The Man then looked over to where we stood and nodded.

It was a short journey to the Academy.....

____________
To be continued

Sorry for late updates.......