Chapter 11

"But we're not supposed to feed him, right?" Sakura litted her eyes on Sasuke, reminding him of Kakashi's note before he left.

              Sasuke glanced at Naruto as he handed a munch of rice stuck between his chopsticks, "Just eat, idiot."

They were both arguing for around 5 minutes whether feeding Naruto would be a good idea. Keita was never involved so he stayed away for a while as he grumbled on his packed lunch.

           Naruto munched, "Thank you, guys!" he paused, "You're not going to give me some, Keita?"

           Keita scoffed, "Oh, so you were waiting for my food as well?"

Naruto stared.

Keita sighed as he stood up and handed his lunch to Naruto.

             "...um. My hands are tied."

         Keita raised an eyebrow, "So?"

          "Are you kidding me? You're going to give me that when my hands are tied?" Naruto comically scowled.

           Keita simply chuckled, "Well, I did my part. I gave you my lunch. It's up to you how you're going to eat it."

As the four quarreled, little did they know that such quarrel would make someone else to smile behind the shadows.

      "...did you hear that, Obito?"

          Naruto went in rage, "You dipstick! Aren't you going to-!"

          "Naruto!" a voice called, sounding upset. It was Kakashi.

          "Didn't I told you?! You weren't allowed to eat lunch! What did you do now? You disobeyed me!" Kakashi growled. His lone eye depicting anger.

      The four stared in shock and their sweat dripped down their necks. What is he going to do then?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.  

      "...you passed."

.

.

.

.

                                 "...what?"

.

.

.

.    

        "You passed the exam. Welcome aboard to Team 7."

.

.

.

          "But... how...what?"

          "You disobeyed me and fed your fellow teammate. That's how you passed." Kakashi smiled, "Those who disobey my rules for their friends and those who follow my rules before their friends have big differences."

          Kakashi glanced at the four and smiled once more, "Well done, Team 7. Your first mission starts tomorrow. But for now, let's go home."