Chapter 13

Wind gushed down as leaves started falling on their own. Keita stared down at the man with  those purple marks on his face. He looked threatening.

          "Keita!" Kuro called inside of him. "The Shukaku...is near."

      Keita raised his eyebrow, "What?"

       "Don't you feel it?" Kuro said, "...He's around here somewhere."

Keita shifted his gaze left and right. He does find it unusual. He could sense two powerful chakra. One from Naruto and the other...it's somewhere.

         "What are you looking at, kid?!" the man with purple marks strangled Konohamaru.

       "L-Let me go, you freak!" Konohamaru struggled.

       "Kicking my ass, you say? Well, I'll kick--ah!"

       A stone hits his hands and lets Konohamaru go in pain.

       "Gr!" the man shifted his gaze up on a tree.

The usual smirk from Sasuke's lips decorated beneath the shadows of the trees where he sat, "You've got a long way from your home. So, get lost." 

Keita frowned as he wonders around where the unusual chakra was coming from. Observing little by little, he started to feel more conscious. 

"Enough, Kankuro." a dark and low tone of voice muttered from nowhere. Everyone darted their eyes on an unusual facial expression they came across. There, he stands upside down with a deadly look at everyone's eyes. 

"Gaara!" the man, Kankuro, called out as he backed down from his position. 

"...Shukaku" Keita whispered to himself as he furrowed his brows to suspicion. Clenching his fists, he could never go wrong with the sudden discomfort he felt as soon as he heard his voice. 

"Now is not the time to play." Gaara muffled. Sand whirled as he came down on the ground without a single thump as he continuously stared hard at everyone's eyes. His dark eyes glared as if they have the intent to kill. Naruto gulped at the sudden atmosphere Gaara was giving to everyone else in the scene. Sasuke glared harder than usual as this is a new encounter. 

"Aaaaah, the Shukaku. It's been years since I last felt this excitement!"  Kuro growled. 

Keita stepped forward, "Gaara, right?" Raising with an eyebrow, he stared at the other two companions who stepped back further. 

With a thump, Sasuke lands with the usual smirk and wonder. "Gaara with a gourd, isn't it?" 

The red haired turned around with no interest as he started shuffling but came to a pause, "Gaara of the Desert." he ended, "I'll see you soon." 

Wind gushed as the three strangers walked away with heavy breaths. Sasuke stood in awe as Keita observed more of what is considered as he's first encounter with an unknown chakra. Naruto and Sakura shifted gazes, "Who are they, anyway?" 

Keita replied with a sigh, "We'll have to find out sooner or later."