Chapter 10 - Short Chapter

We lasted for around 2 hours trying to grab the bells from Kakashi.

Naruto had forcibly tried to grab them but obviously failed to. His overused Shadow clone jutsu didn't worked as well; he ended up flying back from Kakashi's thousand years of death.

Sakura failed as well since she fell for Kakashi's genjutsu. Her intense reactions over Sasuke just can't help it.

And what's shocking was that Sasuke failed as well. His tactics and strong personality worked really well with his determination but his skills were still lacking. He ended up below the ground; stuck.

Kakashi kept an eye on me since I haven't still came around. The thing was I had to be careful. It's hard leaving a bad mark.

In a gust of a wind, I felt Kakashi's presence appearing behind. I alarmingly jumped back; earning an attack by Kakashi.

His lone eye never fails to intimidate me. He kept glaring at me with that beady eye as if he's ready to kill.

I kept dodging as he kept moving forward and closer to me. He was fast, I can tell.

I heard the sound of kunai swoosh from nowhere and quickly reared back. The sudden moves of the jonin quickly gushed through my every move.

I raised my arm to block his upcoming attack and prepared a strike. We were jumping up and down from tree to tree and all I could do for now was dodge.

     "Hn!" I grunted as I blocked his kick. Damn it.

   Pak! Pak! The sound of our blocks and swoosh of kicks, Kakashi was tough. It was starting to get really difficult with catching up. His speed was too much for me.

I jumped back and made a few hand signs.

       "Thunder blade!" I heaved my  hand and a thunder bolt twirled on my hand. The moment I felt it, I could control it. Kakashi looked at me without hesitation and charged.

I charged forward and hauled my hand at him. Kakashi dodged left and right and weaved a few signs as well.

         "Lightning blade!" Kakashi called, pressing on his right wrist. A bolt of lightning weaved on his hand.

I see, he uses Lighting Style as well.

Aware of the Lightning blade, I tumbled back and grabbed my kunai. A few seconds, he jumped at me and landed a hit on me which gave me a sound of "Gah!"

The next thing I knew was Kakashi grabbed my neck with his burly arms and pointed a kunai directly at me.  I lost, tch.

        "Very impressive." Kakashi groaned.

      I gritted my teeth, "Same to you."

     Kakashi loosened up his grip, causing me to move out. I walked back and studied him. He looked to his left and jumped away. I should have been careful.

        After pondering about what happened back there, I realized Kakashi dealt with Naruto who was left hanging upside down for grabbing the bell impulsively.

And later sometime, he was caught eating breakfast. Naruto, you bonehead.

        *  *  *  *

Author's Note:

I'm sooooo sorry it had to be this short. I didn't have much time to write and my schoolworks are stacking up on my desk. huhu but please hold on tight and I'll write more for you guys! :)