2. decision

-previously-

Yoongi: Actually eomma and aunty, can we talk with Navi alone. *looks towards Mr. & Mrs. Mehta*

Yash: Of course you can, Princess take them to the backyard.

- Navi nods while smiling at her dad and gets up with BTS. Then walks towards the backyard. -

-present-

(Navi's POV)

(Navi's POV)

~ As soon as Yoongi-shi said that they wanted to talk in private, I started to get more nervous because I have never been in a relationship and I can't handle talking to these 7 Greek Gods alone. I feel like I will just die with one look at their handsome faces. However, I don't know why they are so cold. Did something happen in the past that I don't know? Should I ask? I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that we has reached the garden area. ~

Navi: Please have a seat. *nervous*

Namjoon: Thank you

Navi: Ummm... so what do you guys want to talk about?

Yoongi: We just want to say that we came to meet you just for our parents. We are not interested in getting married.

Jimin: Also, if we do say yes then you will have to follow our rules.

Navi: Rules? *confused*

Jungkook: Yes, rules. That's why we need to know what your answer will be so we can tell you the rules right away. And you have to follow them as soon as you say yes.

Navi: Even I have rules for you to follow. My answer will depend on the rules. So please go ahead.

Jin: First, tell us your rules. Then we will say our rules.

Navi: I only have 2 rules. 1. None of you are allowed to have girlfriends. 2. If your secretary is a girl she will be fired or move to another department and I will choose your new secretary.

Hoseok: Why change our secretary? Shouldn't you trust us?? *confused*

Navi: As far as I know, girls who work in your companies probably have a crush on you whether they are taken or not and second is that you probably have a no boys rule for me. So you will need a new secretary. I don't like to share what's mine. *smirks*

(BTS's POV)

~ We didn't know this girl would have so much confidence. Already claiming us as hers when we haven't made our decision yet. We thought she would be quiet and shy just like other girls mom had introduced us too. But she has the boldness that we wanted in our future wife. Somehow in the least amount of time she has impressed us the most. She was just just a few minutes ago and now there is a different side of her. ~