18. Obsession

▪︎ previously ▪︎

• Will they be able to fix this mess before Ayushmann plays another one of his cards?? •

▪︎present ▪︎

▪︎ 4 days later ▪︎

(Taehyung's POV)

~ In these four days we have tried so much to talk with Navi, but it was of no use. Yesterday, when we went to pick up Navi from college that Ayushmann again tried to create misunderstandings. ~

▪︎ flashback ▪︎

(Author's POV)

• Here BTS is waiting for Navi's class to end. They plan on taking her on a dinner date and talk out all of the problems. They waited for 30 minutes and soon Navi came out with her friends Divya & Rose. •

Divya: So how is everything at home, Navi?

Navi: *sighs* It's been ok, but I just don't know what actually Ayushmann said to them that they are this mad.

Rose: *pats Navi's shoulder* Listen, just try talking it out with them. You can't let him ruin your marriage b...

Ayushmann: Hey, Navi. I wanted to ask you something...

Navi: What is it?? *angry yet calm*

Ayushmann: *gets down on one knee and pulls out a rose* I love you Navi, will you be my girlfriend??

Navi: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FU*KING MIND RIGHT NOW...

•Ayushmann stands up and looks at Navi with an angry look. While BTS was looking at all of this from their places.•

Navi: *slaps Ayushmann* YOU THINK THAT I WILL BE WITH YOU WHEN I AM MARRIED. YOU ARE NOT THE PERSON WHO I BECAME FRIENDS WITH, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN. *slaps him again & walks away*

Ayushmann: *follows Navi and gets a hold of her hand* You think that I will let you go so easily. I TRIED MY HARDEST TO GET YOU TO FALL FOR ME BUT YOU ALWAYS REJECTED ME. WHY? IS IT BECAUSE I AM NOT RICH LIKE YOUR SO CALLED HUSBANDS?? DO YOU JUST LIKE BE A SLUT, GIVEN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE MARRIED TO 7 GUYS?? *smirks*

Navi: *yanks Ayushmann's hand & punches him in the face* I THINK THE ONLY MISTAKE YOUR PARENTS MADE WAS BRINGING YOU IN THE WORLD. YES I HAVE 7 HUSBANDS BUT I LOVE THEM AND THEY LOVE ME TOO. I DIDN'T MARRY THEM FOR MONEY AND I DON'T NEED MONEY FROM ANYONE BECAUSE I EARN IT. UNLIKE YOU WHO STILL LIVES ON HIS PARENTS MONEY. *slaps his really hard again* REMEMBER, JUST BECAUSE A GIRL IS YOUR FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Ayushmann: *👿👿* *pulls Navi and tries to kiss her*

Navi: *kicks his private area and punches his face causing it to bleed* YOU *holds Ayushmann's collar* JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A GUY DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET WANT YOU WANT. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. YOU HAVE A MOTHER AND SISTER SITTING AT HOME, RIGHT? WHAT IF SOMEONE TRIED TO DO THIS TO THEM. *gives another punch* NOW YOU HAVE CROSSED ALL LIMITS AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT KIM NAVI IS CAPABLE OF. *leaves his collar and walks towards BTS*

• Navi directly sits in the car and doesn't say a word. BTS knew that they needed to give her time to cool off. •

▪︎ end of flashback ▪︎

(Taehyung's POV)

~ Now we are all sitting in the living room. It was complete silence until Navi spoke. ~